Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betty and Barney Hill discussion
(01-26-2020, 08:06 AM)starseizure Wrote: I believe that Betty and Barney Hill's case is genuine experience they both had and shared - an experience and ordeal that they didn't initiate. Who initiated it? Many theories exist - particularly the dominant theory is that aliens abducted them and it possibly may have. There is even a theory that it was a military abduction as Barney had military connections, but again who knows? Who was behind taking control of a interracial couple in the 1960s is anyone's guess but it involves an unidentified object placing it into the category of a Close Encounter of the 3rd and 4th Kind.  Part of the problem investigating these things are hearsay and discerning facts from the actual situation. Just stay with the facts of the case to be on the safe side. Anything else keep a mental note unless other facts surface that may give relevance to them.  The story and narrative of their encounter has also changed by other people throughout time but I personally believe Kathleen Marden's book "Captured!" is pretty important about looking back on that case.

Thanks for the comment.  I haven't read the Kathleen Marden book and will keep an eye out for it if I see it and can read it. 

The idea I've come to believe, sorry, I'm not trying to insult anyone here or start any arguments, is that Betty Hill had a personality disorder and Barney, instead of contradicting his wife, allowed himself to be led by her.  Whether the entire affair was triggered by some other odd event or if it was completely fabricated whole-cloth by Betty, I can't say.

And Mika...

Not cools, by the way.  Fishing hooks are sharp.  My grandpa and I used to do that when I was small but… there are other ways to enjoy yr time on the lake without injuring such a beautiful and graceful creature as a fish.

Beautiful, graceful, and delicious.

D.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Betty and Barney Hill discussion - by Mika - 04-18-2019, 08:43 AM
RE: Betty and Barney Hill discussion - by Darkforeboding - 01-26-2020, 05:49 PM