Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Orbs inside pyramid
07-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Orbs inside pyramid
Hi everybody,

After reading something about orbs, I suddenly remembered something similair on my holiday photos.
They were taken 2 years ago in Egypt, inside the red pyramid.

The first one was taken in a room which was completely dark. I actually made the photo (flash) to see what the room looked like. The second one is a "very" charming picture of me. I look right into the orb, although I have no clue why. As far as I remembered I wasn't looking at anything specific.

[Image: pic1a.jpg]

[Image: pic1b.jpg]

[Image: pic2a.jpg]

[Image: pic2b.jpg]

So, can anyone tell me if these things are actual orbs or just dust?

Greetings,
Wendy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2010, 09:35 AM
RE: Orbs inside pyramid
I honestly think most orbs are just dust or bugs, Hiya, dont think we've met before..... Welcome

Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid i'll take over
07-19-2010, 09:39 AM
This does appear to be a dust reflection orb. If you look to the left of the bright orb, (where there is your picture) a more obvious dust orb lines up exactly with it.

"I believe that the truth is out there but that it is rarely obvious and almost never foolproof. What I want to believe based on emotions and what I should believe based on evidence do not always coincide. I’m a skeptic not because I do not want to believe, but because I want to know."
- Michael Shermer

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
07-19-2010, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2010 09:47 AM by Kittin.)
Thanx for the reply Smile

Actually, I always thought that all orbs were just dust, rain, snow etc. And maybe I still believe that...I don't know.
I just read this whole article about it. And the orbs that were apparently "real" looked similair to the ones in my photos.
The dust orbs (also seen on the photo) are very different.

The thing is, I have traveled all over Egypt with that camera, and only these 2 photos, taken in the same pyramid, have these bright orbs in it. And believe me...Egypt is a very dusty place Wink
So it is kind of weird non the less. :-S

Hmmm...any other thoughts?

Thanx for helping!
(07-19-2010 09:39 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote:  This does appear to be a dust reflection orb. If you look to the left of the bright orb, (where there is your picture) a more obvious dust orb lines up exactly with it.

Ah yeah I see the line up now! I suppose it is just dust then Smile Bummer Wink
07-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Yeah, i actually agree. I also think it's dust. One criteria for "real" orbs (which i don't really believe exist) is that they need to have their own light source, which the ones in your photos do not have.
07-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Its dust , but your eyes in the pic look even MORE paranormal than the dust orb!!!

http://www.myspace.com/relicrip
07-19-2010, 02:16 PM
(07-19-2010 02:15 PM)CMF Wrote:  Its dust , but your eyes in the pic look even MORE paranormal than the dust orb!!!

You're right. Icontexto-emoticons-10-032x032

DEMON!!!
07-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Tsk tsk...you two!! =)

I do welcome you to the forums, Kittin! And thanks for sharing your pictures and for being so open to others opinions.

Now where is that special meat stick....c'mere werewolf......

"I believe that the truth is out there but that it is rarely obvious and almost never foolproof. What I want to believe based on emotions and what I should believe based on evidence do not always coincide. I’m a skeptic not because I do not want to believe, but because I want to know."
- Michael Shermer

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
07-19-2010, 02:22 PM
(07-19-2010 02:20 PM)scarygirl67 Wrote:  Now where is that special meat stick....c'mere werewolf......

Too late. It's gone. Icontexto-emoticons-08-032x032
07-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I have said several times my grandma saw one, and it's like UNR said they have an energy of there own... And my grandma said that it has a direction, and knows where it's going. Not just floating from here to there... Like dust and stuff... Makes sense...

"Be who you are, and say what you want
Because those that matter, don't mind
And those that mind, don't matter"

~Dr Suess~