Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stigmata
05-27-2010, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2010 09:52 PM by GypsyMoon.)
Ladybug_16 Stigmata
There is many different types of Stigmata the is many wounds of Stigmata , Stigmata happens usually by someone very devout in there religion. oil stigmata is same, There has been claims that Statues of the Holy Saints such as little Flower or Virgin Mary statue that has shown stigmata. [Image: stimatatherese_neumann_von_konnersreuth3.jpg] what are you guys opinions about it?

http://whofortedblog.com/?p=782 They have picture there. I am linking it to show what stigmata looks like as a reference point. Thank you.

If the picture is to offensive please remove and I will keep the link,

“Protected by Witchcraft"
[Image: 292o5rq.gif] Member of the Black Hat Society
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2010, 11:23 AM
RE: Stigmata
ugh, thats horrible
Find all posts by this user
05-28-2010, 11:37 AM
"There has been claims that Statues of the Holy Saints such as little Flower or Virgin Mary statue that has shown stigmata."

Yes, i have heard that. You should watch the movie called 'stigmata'... i own it and enjoy watching it. If you do end up watching it please let me know what you thought of it.

Here's a link to the movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145531/

"I'm extraordinarily patient provided i get my way in the end." -Margaret Thatcher
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel...

Taz
05-29-2010, 01:01 AM
I own that movie myself I love that movie.. I have always been intrested in stigmata..

05-29-2010, 11:19 AM
I mean many people see stigmata as a holy thing as a chosen thing to the most devout.

05-30-2010, 04:30 PM
(05-29-2010 11:19 AM)GypsyMoon Wrote:  I mean many people see stigmata as a holy thing as a chosen thing to the most devout.

Yes agreed.

I watched stigmata twice this weekend.... Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

"I'm extraordinarily patient provided i get my way in the end." -Margaret Thatcher

Taz
05-30-2010, 09:56 PM
Smile RE: Stigmata
(05-30-2010 04:30 PM)geogirlforever Wrote:  
(05-29-2010 11:19 AM)GypsyMoon Wrote:  I mean many people see stigmata as a holy thing as a chosen thing to the most devout.

Yes agreed.

Not being a Catholic, I'll not go into the theology of it and its causes.The locations that bleed, especialy on thr hands, are generally on the palms, where artists have gnerally painted where the nails were supposedly driven, as well as the feet, hwever scientists have pretty much said that the nails were pit into the wrists, and the feet were suorted, after being nailed together, as to do it as depicted, the hands ans ankles could have not supported the body weight and would br ripped out. BTW,saw the movie.
05-30-2010, 10:24 PM
(05-30-2010 09:56 PM)Black Shuck Wrote:  
(05-30-2010 04:30 PM)geogirlforever Wrote:  

Yes agreed.

Not being a Catholic, I'll not go into the theology of it and its causes.The locations that bleed, especialy on thr hands, are generally on the palms, where artists have gnerally painted where the nails were supposedly driven, as well as the feet, hwever scientists have pretty much said that the nails were pit into the wrists, and the feet were suorted, after being nailed together, as to do it as depicted, the hands ans ankles could have not supported the body weight and would br ripped out. BTW,saw the movie.

Yes i've heard this as well. Glad you saw movie, did you like it?

Taz
05-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Did you see the Directors cut at the end? I think it was the best ending. imo So was the Directors cut of Contsantine.