Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serial killers, are they possessed by demons?
What do you believe? Are serial killers possessed by demons or are they just mentally ill?
I think both... Smile
Everything happens for a reason...
Mentally ill.
Some just seem messed up, I don't even think all killers have the excuse of mental illness which is scary.

I do believe in possession, so it's possible that killers could be under demonic influence.
(03-15-2010, 01:31 PM)Fiona Wrote: I don't even think all killers have the excuse of mental illness which is scary.

Why not?
(03-15-2010, 01:35 PM)Andraste Wrote:
(03-15-2010, 01:31 PM)Fiona Wrote: I don't even think all killers have the excuse of mental illness which is scary.

Why not?

Because many of them are evaluated and deemed sane by mental professionals.
I just don't believe for one second that every single murder is committed by somebody with mental illness. Yes, it happens, and probably many criminals have mental issues but you'd be surprised at the amount of patients I see come into the psychiatric ward I work at (I am an assistant psychiatric nurse at a secure unit), and I see these people trying to talk doctors into sectioning them and surprise surprise, they have a court case coming up for murder or rape etc.....People use mental illness as an excuse, at times, to hide behind....

I think there are just as many murders commited out of lust, jealousy, a moment of rage.....Surely not all are committed by schizophrenics and Personality disordered people? And in fact, in my experience, a lot of those people with genuine mental illness are more a danger to themselves than to others.
Most probably - mentally ill. Maybe not clinically but certainly to some degree.
Is mental illness dealing with your personal demons ?
If real demons do exist they are very rare & unfortunately serial killers are not.
The only wrong questions - are those that go unasked
I believe they are Pure Evil.....

Ed Gein....Dalhmer...Bundy....Gacy....Manson....Hitler.....Jim Jones....Robert Stroud....Jack the Ripper....etc.
(03-15-2010, 01:50 PM)Fiona Wrote: I just don't believe for one second that every single murder is committed by somebody with mental illness. Yes, it happens, and probably many criminals have mental issues but you'd be surprised at the amount of patients I see come into the psychiatric ward I work at (I am an assistant psychiatric nurse at a secure unit), and I see these people trying to talk doctors into sectioning them and surprise surprise, they have a court case coming up for murder or rape etc.....People use mental illness as an excuse, at times, to hide behind....

I think there are just as many murders commited out of lust, jealousy, a moment of rage.....Surely not all are committed by schizophrenics and Personality disordered people? And in fact, in my experience, a lot of those people with genuine mental illness are more a danger to themselves than to others.

I tend to agree with this reply.
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
― Edgar Allan Poe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serial Killers that were Satanists? Fiona 18 13,902 01-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Fiona