Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe that the Fae exist?
02-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Do you believe that the Fae exist?
Have any of to wonder if some of these beings are you ever seen a denizen of Faerie? I have...and I have to wonder if some of these beings are what many people call daemons. I've seen two of these beings...one was a dryad and the other one I really don't know what you would have called him/her/it. Anyone else out there seen any of these beings?

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government...So, let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." Thomas Jefferson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2010, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 12:06 PM by celticflame.)
RE: Do you believe that the Fae exist?
Hi, yes I have a picture of one of my faeries. I was in the woods at Merryman's (an large, old peice of wooded land with reservoir, cemetery and acres and acres of undisturbed area) I kept feeling her presence behind me. I turned and took a picture. Several days later I was looking through my photos and lo... there was a tiny spark in one, right behind me. I enlarged it and there was perfect picture of a beautiful female faery, tiny legs, a little body and wings. Beautiful.

One of my team members has Piper as one of her Faeries and another has the Oakman. Both are very fitting for these people as is mine too. Before we found out about them I would have said that these Spirits fit these people.

I have been told I have 6 guiding Faeries. I feel very lucky. Smile
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Yes I do.

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.
02-04-2010, 12:29 PM
What? Huh? I want one! Can you post the pic?

"It sounded like a bad fry, unimportant, with a bowl of rice." ~ Victor

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." ~ Billy, age 4
02-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Sorry, but I don't have a phot to support my belief that they do, did, for a long , long, time. Matter of faith, so to speak, sorta like air, hard to take a photo of it but you know it's there, just like they are.

The notion of picking one time of the year to be decent to other people is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable wretches the rest of the year.
02-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Yep...I have a couple in my house. I set out trinkets for them to play with so they leave my stuff alone. I got sick of my jewelry coming up missing! I would hear restlessness in the middle of the night and would wake up to find my rings gone.

Talked to my High Priestess and she said sounds like the Fae are playing. So I layed out a bowl of milk and honey and some shiney rocks and buttons and I havent had a problem sense.

Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.
(William Butler Yeats, "The Land of Heart's Desire," 1894)
02-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Aww! I wish I could see one! That is so sweet that you took care of them! How do you know what they are?

"It sounded like a bad fry, unimportant, with a bowl of rice." ~ Victor

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." ~ Billy, age 4
02-04-2010, 01:15 PM
I do not believe - I don't dismiss the possibility, (I will use the same rationale that I use with ghosts and UFOs - there are enough reports that it certainly seems that people are encountering 'something'.) but at this point I don't have sufficient evidence.

-Stephen
Fly By Night Paranormal Investigations - Omaha, NE
We are now also on Faceb00k!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2010, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 01:20 PM by celticflame.)
what a good idea! Thank you.

My friend owns a wonderful jewelry shop in historic Harpers Ferry, WV. She has all kinds of jewelry that is turned over and moved around at night. The latest ones are the Claddagh and the Fluer-de-leis rings and jewelry. We got the name of who was doing it, he said he was just board, wanted to rearrange the store. lol

I should sugget that she do that!
Indian girl, Ill try to find it. You have to have a photo program that allows for enlargement with out destroying the picture. I also have many, many ghost apparitions and pictures as well. The Faery was really a shock.
02-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Celticflame... was it a faerie or a spirit moving your friends' stuff about?

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.