Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel of death~Demonic or not ?
Would a angel of death be classed as demonic,or simply a warning spirit ?
Angel Wrote:Would a angel of death be classed as demonic,or simply a warning spirit ?
hi dark angle its me rayanna the angle of deth is real i seen it :P
It's not demonic. Demons are unnatural creatures. While death is a natural phenomenon.

So i would say that angel of death is a neutral entity, neither angel nor demon.
I wonder if angel of death is a single entity or if there are many
Rayanna Wrote:
Angel Wrote:Would a angel of death be classed as demonic,or simply a warning spirit ?
hi dark angle its me rayanna the angle of deth is real i seen it Tongue

can you maybe give detail of your sighting,and circumstances surrounding this ?
Angel of Death is Angel in my Opinion, thats what my religion tells me. Though stress is laid on it appearence that it would not be so friendly, but that doesn't classifies it for a demon.
I wouldnt call the Angel of Death a demonic entity. To me it would be more like a neutral spirit who's purpose is to help the dead to cross over to wherever they are going.

There is a figure in most cultures that is analogous to the Angel of Death though called by many different names. I suppose it is a relatively common concept that some 'character' guides the dead into the 'other side'

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey  ~^*White face*^~  Paranormal Questions & Answers
I never really thought of the angel of death as a real thing, I mostly thought of it as something in stories and tales, I am a bit ignorant on the subject though. This is all very interesting to read!
if my belief that a angel..is a messenger from god,i guess its safe to say the angel of death is too,so yeah not demonic..just maybe this has gained its entitlement because of the message its bringing...the forewarning of death !!

surely it wld be less traumatic if an angel of death,cld change the way in which it shows itself to ppl...if it is indeed "godly" why the darkened mass element ?
Taking the Judeo-Christian paradigm into context...

Angels have no free will, they must do what they are designed for and ordered to do by their nature. Even the ones classified as "fallen" must perform their assigned duties. Death is a natural aspect of life and thus the angels that loose the spirit from the mortal coil are merely performing their function. It is not evil or demonic.

The primary Death Angel according to the hierarchy is Gabriel, who is one of the chief archangels that attend the Throne. There are a great many of the lower order of Angels under "him" which also carry out the function of separating the spirit from the body.

The quickest way for a death angel to become fallen would be to learn free will from the humans and refuse to perform their duty.
The Angel of Death is completely neutral, sort of like the ref at a ball game.

To those who meet up with the Angel of Death it will be a moot point whether the death angel is neutral