Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might Be A Vessel For Something/Someone
I . . . hmm.  How do I put this?  

I think I might be possessed(?) or at the very least attached somehow to a spirit.  Or something.  I don't know.  Just an inkling I've had for a few years now.  Like sometimes I literally feel like two different people.  

I've visited a psychologist about this and he said it isn't bipolar or anything like that.  So far as he can tell it isn't a psychosis.

There are times I remember things I have no right to.  Things I'm not old enough to.  I have a weird preference for old things, old ways, but I'm also fairly tech proficient.  It's not that I'm seeking things out because they're "retro" or anything like that.  It's like coming home to something after having been away for a long long time.  Like sitting down in a well worn chair that's been tailored by time and the same rear.

I've kinda become known as the old man of my friend group, even though I'm only a year or two older than everyone else.  Doesn't help I have been genetically blessed with early onset arthritis in my joints.

At the same time, my default setting is introverted, shy, preferring to be alone, but it feels like a different personality pushes through when needed and I become the most gregarious and outgoing person there is, often feeling like someone's grandpa.  And I always feel like someone is with me no matter where I go.

Anyways, not sure if this is the place for that or not, but I figured I'd put it out there and see if anyone else has had a similar experience.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to WisconsinWonderer for this post:
  • driftwoodms14
It sounds to me that you're an "old soul." I mean you appear to be spiritually advanced. How? I believe God created us all. In Heaven(The Other Side) from whence we came and where we live eternally. I believe God allows us to leave Heaven to advance spiritually. Like our life's currently:we chose trials to go through,we choose a gender,ethnicity and physical body. And I believe we reincarnate many times. But we keep our personalities and likes and dislikes. But when we leave Heaven we aren't allowed to remember most of this stuff. And we all have spiritual helpers around us:Guides,Angels,Loved Ones,etc. This probably explains the feeling of not being alone.
I hope that helps. But I'd like to know more about what you sense,feel. Please feel free to ask me anything. And also,these are my spiritual beliefs. Others have beliefs that work for them. Take care.
drift