Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premonition?
Question 
I'm not sure, but I think I may have just had my first premonition.  Thursday afternoon, I had what I thought was a flashback(I was in an accident when I was a child.)  I saw visions of police cars and an ambulance, but no faces.  Last night(11/29/19) at 11:20pm, a police officer woke me up banging on my door.  Someone had hit a trailer that was in front of my house.  No one was hurt thank God, but there was at least one police car, and an ambulance-type vehicle.  I got out there about the time they were loading the totaled car onto the wrecker and I was half asleep, so I'm not sure what else I might have missed but it is kind of sending chills down my spine.
(11-30-2019, 09:57 AM)peacefullspirit Wrote: I'm not sure, but I think I may have just had my first premonition.  Thursday afternoon, I had what I thought was a flashback(I was in an accident when I was a child.)  I saw visions of police cars and an ambulance, but no faces.  Last night(11/29/19) at 11:20pm, a police officer woke me up banging on my door.  Someone had hit a trailer that was in front of my house.  No one was hurt thank God, but there was at least one police car, and an ambulance-type vehicle.  I got out there about the time they were loading the totaled car onto the wrecker and I was half asleep, so I'm not sure what else I might have missed but it is kind of sending chills down my spine.

Rhetorically asking, how often do you have flashbacks? It may be the case that premonitions have appeared to you before this particular one - but because this one reminded you of a flashback of being in an accident - it stands out as perhaps as your first premonition.  How did this vision unfold itself to you? Meaning, what were you doing before it came to you - do you have a memory of exactly how it began or are the details of its beginning rather murky? I'm not sure if that matters. I remember once in my life while reading a book then suddenly finding myself seeing a vision of something I couldn't understand - when it ended I realized I had no memory of how it started - but my book was facedown on a table and I had no memory of putting the book facedown.  At the time I dismissed it only as a very vivid daydream. In reality though - I attribute day dreams as more being distracted by some other thought rather than what your supposed to be doing, but who knows these things?