Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Ghostly Advice Please Help!
My coworkers nephew has been experiencing negative and positive ghostly beings every night for the past few years and it is getting increasingly worse.
So I said I would try to help.
The family lives out of state so I want to mail them some gems, crystals sage things of that nature. I need advice on what to send and where & how they should be placed & used.
Back story:
My friend and her sister used to experience things as children, and now its mostly just the sister feeling things. Almost like beings follow her.
Her son, now 5 has been actually seeing things more and more frequently.
He doesn't watch scary movies and just started school.
He says there a multiple people that come out of his closet at night. There was a little girl who would cry at the end of his bed all night. His mother could hear him yelling from another room "Stop crying I'm trying to sleep!". Just recently he said the other 'people' got rid of her because she never did anything but cry. He also says there is a teenager that helps keep the bad 'people' away. So I would want to ward off the good spirits that are protecting him!
I've always believed in the paranormal, but what really got me is when my friend asked him "Are yiu afraid of the people in your room?" And he replied "Which ones, the ones the float or the ones that crawl?" !!!!
Thats a terrifying thing for a kid who has never watched a horror movie to say.

The sister doesn't want to make any of the spirits angry and also refuses to let someone in the cleanse the house. She said she would be open to more holistic method (crystals/sage). And things that wont freak her son out more. Kids love rocks.
I know they don't help with spirits, but I'm thinking about making him a dreamcatcher as well. Just to help with sleeping.

Any advice would be appreciated!!
I just received some more example of what's been happening from my coworker:
"It's been happening other places too. In the hallway by his room, in their room and the kitchen.
My sister saw one run behind her while she was in ****'s room. She asked "what was that" and he very calmly said, "it's a ghost Mommy."
Her husband has heard footsteps running down the hallway.
My sister said stuff has been moving right in front of her eyes. For instance, the metal banana holder moved/ screeched across the granite counter top, as she watched.
They all hear things falling over in the back rooms- the master and ****s room.
Oh and after **** said it was a ghost, She (sisiter) said ghosts aren't real- the closet door slammed either open or shut- I can't remember now!"
Hi Kagost,

I've had similar experiences since I was a child. Now my kids are sensitive as well. There are a few things the boy can do that will not set off any Alarm bells for him. 

1. Get him to repeat, "I am light, I am love".
    This phrase is automatic defense for malice of any kind.
    And he's young enough to "know" the light language.
    His mother can say something like "This is how you Introduce yourself to them, So they know who and what you are. Makes sense right?"

2. Organite - a stone made for transmitting negative energy to positive energy. You can either put the organite under his bed, and/or wear it.

3. Shungite - stronger than organite, but not as gentle.

Also, any smudging with sage should be done in conjunction with a prayer, because that space will want to be filled with something (Universal Law), so if your sister is open I would get her to bring in an energy worker into the home to bless it.
(09-04-2019, 07:57 PM)Kagost Wrote: I just received some more example of what's been happening from my coworker:
"It's been happening other places too. In the hallway by his room, in their room and the kitchen.
My sister saw one run behind her while she was in ****'s room. She asked "what was that" and he very calmly said, "it's a ghost Mommy."
Her husband has heard footsteps running down the hallway.
My sister said stuff has been moving right in front of her eyes. For instance, the metal banana holder moved/ screeched across the granite counter top, as she watched.
They all hear things falling over in the back rooms- the master and ****s room.
Oh and after **** said it was a ghost, She (sisiter) said ghosts aren't real- the closet door slammed either open or shut- I can't remember now!"

For this you would need a practitioner. Any Reiki, or IET Master, a lot of the stores in her area who sell the Crystal's will have contacts. Your sister should ask around.