Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something was trying to interact with me
I have been experiencing these paranormal things from many years.

I will say some. When i was 15, i was studying at around 3 am because i have a exam the next day.. I heard the sound of anklets in increasing frequency.. the sound increased, it stopped at my window. My mother was sleeping beside me so I was not too afraid. Then I heard knocks on that glass of the window.. like they are knocking thrice .. in rhythm and continuing the same. I froze.. but i did not remove my eyes from my book. after 2 minutes or so, i listened that the sound of anklets was reduced...like it was moving away. That happened in another building .. now, we moved away from there. it was like a group house. our neighbours used to tell that they had some paranormal experiences too.. like something was coming, talking to them . 

Before some years, I was in my room with the door closed. i did not lock it .. but just closed the door. at 12 am the door was opened slowly.. like a person would open it slowly. I was freaked out.. ran out. The entire house was dark expect my room at that time. 

and I happen to listen  sounds of  anklets now too at night.. once in a while. they continue for a time of 20 minutes maximum. once, i thought may be i was imagining things..i thought..if i occupy myself with something.. it would continue still  then i can believe it. I started reading something.. after something i could hear it again. 

when i say these things irl, people call me delusional and ask why they are not experiencing it.. i have no answer to that. if i get called a insane person for experiencing these things.. so be it. 

my grandma too experiencing these things the same way as me.

and the other thing is this. I was religious before a while.. i was a christian.. not now anymore. sometimes, when i open the bible.. i would get the similar things that i was experiencing. I was happy in my faith at that time. and later too.. when i stopped having faith in the religion, I was thinking a lot about some crap in my life.. I opened the bible.. and i read almost a page.. the same , the same situation in my life. i don't think thats coincidence .. I have had some incidents in my life which were by coincidence but its not. I felt.. something was trying to talk with me. 

and before a while.. i used to wake up between 2 and 3 30am .. like i used to feel someone woke me up and i used to hear the sound of anklets.. I woke up at 3 30 am continuously for some days..
this is a huge problem i have.. nightmares. Sometimes, i used to wake up to a nightmare.. sleep again only to wake up terrified from another nightmare. I used to cry that i am haunted with nightmare.. used to be afraid to sleep for the rest of the night. I assume.. these nightmares has less do with paranormal thing.. i just shared it here. 

what i want to know is.. is someone trying to interact with me or to make their presence known or ..whatever it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do spirits interact with each other? Fiona 11 13,807 07-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Goonis38