Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon or alien encounter at home
I heard something walking outside of my bedroom window in the middle of the night so I went out to see what it was (sometimes small animals roam around our house but this didn't sound like an animal) and I saw a little creature that scared the s*** out of me. I recorded it and uploaded to youtube, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxfOoKB8ouU
So you use video altering software after effects ..... so we are to believe this isn't a trick?
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
It does sound like an animal.  My first thought would be deer.  I live out in the country, next to a woods.  That sound could definitely be deer. 

Demons don't make sounds and can't be seen.

If you had the technology to travel here from another solar system, would you use it to sneak around in back yards?

It doesn't pass the 'logic' test.

8 )
[img][Image: SignatureToday2_zpsb40bf612.jpg][/img]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  alien an demon phenomena: connection? NotaPenguin 5 3,654 04-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Last Post: NotaPenguin