Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible?
I am hoping to find some answers here. I wasnt much of a believer until recently I started getting "feelings" idk why it started but I've discovered they're usually indicating something bad is coming from a car wreck to a death so much so all my family now wants advice but I am not that great identifying it. Shortly after my new found ability I got sick and I dont mean a cold i mean debilitating quit my job cant get off the couch sick. It's been everything from dbl pnemonia to anemia requiring blood transfusions and I'm 38 years old and always been in shape and healthy. It's so bad I cant take much more I fight sleep because when I wake its something new that is awful. Does anyone think the two could be connected? I am a card carrying native American and my ranch does have a long history with a cemetery on it graves dating the mid 1850s but never had a problem with that or seeing things until the last year. I have friends that refuse to come over because of things they've seen or heard I tune it out for the most part. My two dogs make thar impossible sometimes as they go crazy and nothing there. If this problem is spirits my next question is what do I do I've prayed ive saged etc I'm open for any and all advice as I fear nothing less than my life are at stake because I cant contine like this it's no kinda life. Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Have you explained all this to your doctor?
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
One thing's for sure. The lack of sleep isn't going to help you at all. One way or another, you might want to look into things medically. At least, to help you get to sleep. Also, are you a man or a woman?