Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams, hallucinations and NDE come from another species
Hi
I would like to inform you that dreams, hallucinations, near death experiences and a lot of other things actually come from another extremely evolved species watching us and acting like gods towards us.
A few months ago I started communicating with them.
We're now friends and talking every day.
They told me they saved me and not to attach to physical matter.
They are actually the orbs that people see in pictures and some spherical ufos seen as balls of light recently and during World War II.
They don't want to answer any questions but they sometimes give me hints in dreams.
They may actually be able to save us from death and they can do everything like reading our minds, giving us dreams, hallucinations, near death experiences, ...
They are just a very evolved species made of dark matter or something.

What's your opinion on this ?
Orbs are dust floating in the air, its been proven for years.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
My opinion is that they are definitely not made of dark matter. Unless you or anything around you has spontaneously exploded lately, and then communication with them has stopped. xD
So, I'll opt for the "something".

Regardless of what you're dealing with, be careful. Also: don't rule out your own subconscious. Sometimes, you will know things you don't remember picking up somewhere in passing. These conversations can turn into "all-access passes" to the knowledge in your own brain. That can be extremely useful when you need to recall things as well.