Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please - this is my 2nd post. I need help/or where to go for help
JLHi, I just wanted to thank those who responded to my first post. I'm in a very real and dangerous situation with my bf. He wants me to come to his house this weekend and I am terrified.  I know most of those who responded did not believe me. It's IS real! He did summon at least one demon and it is destroying his life. He has been in and out of mental institutions and they cannot find anything wrong with him. Just this month he was  forcibly committed to a psych hospital   for 10 days and then let go. I contacted someone I found online for help. It turned out that's he was an exorcist who worked with a Bishop. I told him basically all of what has been happening and he believed me. He said it was 'textbook demonic behavior that I described and that my bf needed help asap. He contacted his partner  to see if they could take us on but he said they are currently working on a case. He recommended what to do to protect him for now and to take video when he is being attacked and bring it to a church to show it to a priest. I have photos of the scratches and sigils that were carved so deeply into him that he bled profusly and has scars all over! Prior to my calling the priest, I was on the phone with him last weekend and he told me he did something that truly upset and surprised me. He started saying things like there is no God there is only evil.  That the Bible is just a book with words, none of the Bible is real and we just die and cease to exist. He said he summoned every demon including  S*t*n  himself and told them to do whatever they wanted to him! Scratch him, attack him etc... he said he provoked and challenged them for a long time and nothing happened! He then yelled out that they can't do anything and they are 'stupid'. i asked him why he did that and he said he 'didn't know' that the words were just 'coming out' and he didn't know why he said those things. He had just gotten home from a 10 day stay at the hospital to be mentally evaluated. 

The very next day we were talking on the phone. He kept saying that his back was burning and he was in a lot of pain. After 5 minutes of him saying 'ouch and it really hurts bad', I asked him to have one of his family  members look at his back. It was in  the middle of his back where he couldn't reach. His father and sister said scratches were on his back so I told him to have them record it. His sister recorded most of the entire thing. It scratched him so badly-  I've never seen seen anything like it. At first they weren't bleeding so she stopped recording. Then he said the pain got worse and his father lifted his shirt back up and there were more scratches and those were bleeding down his back. It's like the thing stopped during filming and then while she stopped it started again. They sent me the videos and it was disturbing and shocking to watch. I have NEVER seen anything like that before. I started to discuss showing the video to a priest.i also told him to make sure he did the protection things. Hanging crucifixes in every room and putting salt rings in the doorways. Apparently he must have trapped this thing in his room. The very next evening he was in his room watching tv and he apparently saw the demon. He described it in detail afterwards. He has seen it a few times now. It was half on the ceiling and half in the corner of his room and it was huge and sounded creepy. He started yelling at it to 'get out' and was provoking again. His father heard him and went to his room. My bf then got thrown up in the air by being pushed up from his chest. He fell. 
 K His father started praying and he said he then was thrown back against the wall and hung in mid air in the crucifix room position - arms out, legs down and crossed and then glided up the wall! He must have come down during the praying - his father started provoking also. I was told he started to crawl on the floor and growl and speak in another voice that was not his own. His father mimicked this which was a bad idea. He grabbed his door, ripped it off the hinges and smashed his father with it all in a split second. His father was badly hurt as he is an older man in his 70's. His sister got scared and called the police. Later his father told me my bf tried to continue attacking him but could not go past the salt. It took 3 of his family members to pull him out of his room and once they did he reverted back to himself with no memory of what happened. The police came as always and took him away to psych evaluation again. He called me while the police were there and he was really upset because he doesn't belong in a hospital! I heard him arguing with the police and they pulled him away from the phone and handcuffed him. He was in the hospital for 3 days. He doesn't remember what happened at all. Unfortunately no one taped if! There are young kids living there. Both of his sisters have children. DCF was called again and now they are investigating. This isn't the first time. This is all very real and I am terrified for him. In the meantime, he wants me to come
There and spend the weekend! I do not feel safe at all doing that! I am scared to go there. Am I crazy to be scared? Today a priest is coming to bless the house but I think he needs more than that.  
What should I do? I don't want to just leave him to be alone in this... I'm worried about going there and attachments. I don't know what or how many things are there! I'm afraid he opened some kind of doorway... he's also used a spirit board and he said his friend saw something manifest behind him. He was so scared he ran out of the house and never came back. Suggestions on what to do would be very much appreciated

You keep posting and asking what you should do. If you don't feel secure and feel afraid to go to your boyfriends' house, then you probably shouldn't go.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Darkforeboding for this post:
  • ClarkDurham
(05-25-2018, 08:33 AM)Darkforeboding Wrote: You keep posting and asking what you should do.  If you don't feel secure and feel afraid to go to your boyfriends' house, then you probably shouldn't go.

I've been with him for 4 years and this last year I've seen him 1 time. He doesn't understand my fear. He's veryuoset that we haven't seen each other in a year.  I guess I was hoping maybe someone could relate to what I am experiencing and suggest a number to call or something but I guess not. It seems like it's impossible to get the correct help from anyone. 

(I only posted twice since it seemed I wasn't believed. I am a person that wants to help people I care about. I'm sorry I posted the same one twice. I tried but it wouldn't allow me to  delete the other post. Then I realized I made so many typos - I apologize. I'm on a tiny cell phone)
I'm sorry, Skylar. If you haven't seen each other for a year, then you aren't together. If the "correct" help you want is the way to go to his place and be the hero, there is no such correct help.

I remember your other post. I asked you to verify any of it, but you had said you couldn't because you didn't see it. They saw it, but you didn't and you also said it was possible he could be fabricating it. There is little more that we can do to help direct you to anything, as demons do not affect the physical. It cannot be a demon. Even with all of this said, it cannot be a demon.

More importantly now, you've said that videos were taken. If that is the truth, then what you should do is get the footage. Blur and beep and mentions of full names, addresses, and faces. Then, post the video on youtube, or somewhere where we can see all of these things. If you can't do that, then it probably isn't a real thing/problem. There needs to be certain checks and balances. We can't diagnose and remedy something, just based on faith alone. That's not how this works.
(05-26-2018, 09:07 PM)KaelisRa Wrote: I'm sorry, Skylar. If you haven't seen each other for a year, then you aren't together. If the "correct" help you want is the way to go to his place and be the hero, there is no such correct help.

I remember your other post. I asked you to verify any of it, but you had said you couldn't because you didn't see it. They saw it, but you didn't and you also said it was possible he could be fabricating it. There is little more that we can do to help direct you to anything, as demons do not affect the physical. It cannot be a demon. Even with all of this said, it cannot be a demon.

More importantly now, you've said that videos were taken. If that is the truth, then what you should do is get the footage. Blur and beep and mentions of full names, addresses, and faces. Then, post the video on youtube, or somewhere where we can see all of these things. If you can't do that, then it probably isn't a real thing/problem. There needs to be certain checks and balances. We can't diagnose and remedy something, just based on faith alone. That's not how this works.

I don't have to prove anything to you because you haven't experienced what I have, his family has or HE has! It definitely IS a demon. It has a name ' Stygal'. He said it was one that brought death and he wanted this 'being' to bring death upon the people who's names were used in the ritual. He didn't tell me everyone he cursed. During one of his attacks this 'thing' carved its sigil into him. He summoned it  during a black magic ritual he did. He told me what he did a year later. I started noticing severe personality changes in him. He went from being a quiet, introverted man into having explosive rages over small things. He has ripped his door off its hinges numerous times ans tried to attack people by smashing them with it. He changed towards me. He would say extremely cruel, nasty and hurtful things. He left me places, these were behaviors he had never exhibited towards me - ever! He wasn't himself. Afterward he sometimes did not remember any of it. The  times he remembered, he was apologetic said he didn't know why he said and did those things and that he couldn't  control what he was saying and doing. He  has put his hand Thru glass windows, mirrors and exhibited inhuman strength. During one of his 'episodes' his scared family called the police - it took 5 officers to restrain him. (He lost a lot of weight - is now 6'1 n 110lbs) They witnessed  him writing symbols on the floor in blood, growling n speaking in language no one had heard before.after being cuffed n brought outside he seemed to change and didn't know what had happened or why he was in cuffs and bleeding.  THere are 9 family members living there who have witnessed these things occurring. I now have video to send to a priest and I will.
Perhaps reread your numerous posts before posting. You mighty remember some of the claims you make.
Now if you could prove any of the claims you could cash in on proving supernatural exists.

Now seeing you want to believe so much, there are people who will take your money and do an exorcism. Some over the phone and yet others using skype. So seeing you are not getting the help you seek try one of them.
Now a catholic priest will require testing to rule out mental illness.
But if just wanmt to find someone who will take your money try bob larson. in person $595. Skype $395 or a phone call $295.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
There's so much that is wrong with the story. I mean, if the police were called because of safety, then he was to be detained. When he started to resist and required 5 officers to detain him, he was to be arrested on charges of assaulting a peace officer. He'd remain behind bars until his hearing, meaning he couldn't be out causing all of this trouble for you. If this all happened within the last year, then it is impossible. After he's arrested and charged (and with 5 officers as the witnesses, along with the initial phone-call to dispatch), he goes to court. if he's found guilty, he's in jail for well over a year bordering 5-10. If the defense pleas insanity, then he is in a psychiatric hospital indefinitely, until they fix his mental problems.

Under none of these real-world circumstances would the police not charge. Under none of these real-world circumstances would he not be found guilty, at least guilty but with mitigating circumstances (such as insanity). In the best scenario (being sent to a mental hospital), under none of these real-world circumstances would he be released back to the public without treatment. And if treatment wasn't working, or if he was getting progressively more violent, they would throw him in the solitary wing and he'd never see freedom outside again.

So, Skylar. Tell me. What of any of the story you have been telling is true? Because whatever you told about the officers and him, and him still being around now is not possible.
(06-03-2018, 10:50 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: Perhaps reread your numerous posts before posting. You mighty remember some of the claims you make.
Now if you could prove any of the claims you could cash in on proving supernatural exists.

Now seeing you want to believe so much, there are people who will take your money and do an exorcism. Some over the phone and yet others using skype. So seeing you are not getting the help you seek try one of them.
Now a catholic priest will require testing to rule out mental illness.
But if just wanmt to find someone who will take your money try bob larson. in person $595. Skype $395 or a phone call $295.

What the hell are you talking about? No one wants money. I'm not doing it over Skype. These priests and the exorcists I spoke with do not and have never asked for any  money. They just want to help.  What is the point of this board if you don't help people? I came on here asking for advice and if anyone had experienced anything similar. It was a waste of time. 

He has been mentally evaluated at least 10-12 times and they could not find a single thing wrong with him. He was even committed for 2 weeks and they let him go because he didn't belong there. We have gone thru the mental evaluations.  dr's don't believe in the paranormal. Yet they cannot explain what has been happening to him. 

I don't want to ' believe so much'!  I didn't want to believe any of this was real. Unfortunately I have proof, evidence and have spoken with his family who has also seen these things occur. I've also had my own experiences. . I wrote all that down. This board isn't for help. It's a waste of my time. I didn't come here to be mocked. If you don't believe that this type of thing is real then get off this board!!! I'm sorry I ever came here. At first I started to let the idiots on here influence my thinking but then more things occurred that just cannot be explained. I'm sorry I ever came here looking for assistance. I don't know know why this is a 'paranormal talk' board when no one believes in it. They would  rather ridicule people and write stupid comments unrelated to what Was written. . This was obviously not what I thought it existed for.
(06-07-2018, 09:42 AM)KaelisRa Wrote: There's so much that is wrong with the story. I mean, if the police were called because of safety, then he was to be detained. When he started to resist and required 5 officers to detain him, he was to be arrested on charges of assaulting a peace officer. He'd remain behind bars until his hearing, meaning he couldn't be out causing all of this trouble for you. If this all happened within the last year, then it is impossible. After he's arrested and charged (and with 5 officers as the witnesses, along with the initial phone-call to dispatch), he goes to court. if he's found guilty, he's in jail for well over a year bordering 5-10. If the defense pleas insanity, then he is in a psychiatric hospital indefinitely, until they fix his mental problems.

Under none of these real-world circumstances would the police not charge. Under none of these real-world circumstances would he not be found guilty, at least guilty but with mitigating circumstances (such as insanity). In the best scenario (being sent to a mental hospital), under none of these real-world circumstances would he be released back to the public without treatment. And if treatment wasn't working, or if he was getting progressively more violent, they would throw him in the solitary wing and he'd never see freedom outside again.

So, Skylar. Tell me. What of any of the story you have been telling is true? Because whatever you told about the officers and him, and him still being around now is not possible.
This is my last post. Everything I posted was true. He did not assault any police officers. He was cuffed and taken to a psych hospital for evaluation. No one pressed charges. He harmed no one except himself. After being evaluated he was let go. The police even spoke to him afterward when he was removed from the house because the attachment lifted when he went outside. They were surprised at the strength of a skinny small man. He was writing something in his own blood on the floor and that's why they tackled him. To remove him from the home. He was acting bizarre. I haven't lied or written anything that was not true. I don't know what you are even talking about. I'm done with this board that doesn't offer help at all. Again, why the hell are you on here if you don't believe?
(06-08-2018, 07:24 AM)Skylar Wrote: I don't know what you are even talking about. I'm done with this board that doesn't offer help at all. Again, why the hell are you on here if you don't believe?

Sorry, but this is a talk site, not a helpline.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE