Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know how to help someone - he summoned a demon
Scream_16 
I had started a relationship with a guy who I thought was amazing! In 2015 he summoned at least 1 demon that I know of. It took a long long time before he told me. He said he did it to help me because I'm staying with someone (I'm homeless and trying to get on my feet)  who treats me very badly and is abusive and controlling. The guy I was seeing seemed to believe God doesn't help or listen but these things do. Giant entire personality changed and he became someone I longer knew. He has intense rage, he talks about killing all the time and he would get scratched badly a lot. To the point where it drew blood. He lost time, ended up taken by police and went to the hospital. When we spoke on the phone I would hear something growling and hissing at me. I told him but he never heard it. 
I stopped going to see him because he scared me and he wasn't himself anymore. We lost touch for a few months and he told me that he had gotten attacked at home. Thrown around his kitchen, slammed into things and scratched very badly. He said that scared him so he contacted his cousin who practices witchcraft (as did his own mother) and she  Recommended a demonologist and his group to perform an exorcism or cleansing on him. He doesn't remember it. Afterward, he got back in touch with me and I thought it was gone. The phone noises stopped and he seemed like  the guy I first met. Then his mother suddenly passed away fairly young. He had a dream that she was angry with him because he trapped her soul or something. I told him it was just a dream but it had a profound effect on him. Then slowly he started to change. The scratches on him started again. His rage came back. He started doing things and lying to me about them. His health started deteriorating. He saw a demon in his home and drew it. He is a very good artist. Something happened where he lost time and said he wanted to kill his niece. He put his hand thru a mirror, was bleeding like crazy and his sister said he was grunting and growling and making strange noises. His father called the police and it took 5 cops to hold him down. He is super skinny - 6' and maybe 125lbs. He had incredible strength they told him and he was drawing symbols on the floor in blood. When they took him outside the house he said he same
TO and had no recollection of what had happened. I started to get scared for him. I tried contacting churches, the diocese, a demonologist and no one would help. I stopped going going there out of fear. He started snapping and getting angry with me on the phone. A lot morehas happened but yesterday he called  me and was crazed. He said there is no God or devil, eveil and good are just made up words and how  he wanted to kill his family. He was crazed, scared me and I could not calm him down he finally saidthat he  summoned satan and numerous demons challengingthem to prove they exist. I had to hang up  . TOo much to type here. Can he be helped?
Depends. Does he want help? How old is he? Just because someone is scared, doesn't mean they want help. There is a lot more information needed, especially when dealing with people who associate with people who immerse themselves in this kind of thing.

The reason why the people you contacted didn't do anything is likely the same reason I question a lot about what happened. It seems more and more like a disturbed individual, that nobody but him has seen any of the events that happened to him.

You heard hissing on the phone. That could have been him. He explained how all of these things have happened to him, but you had separated yourself from him and he could just be lying to you. You said he was completely different from who you knew, but you had just started the relationship. It can take years to really get to know people.

You're best bet? Drop him, focus on yourself and getting back on your feet. Stop associating with people like this, and make sure you can get yourself in a safe rental place with a decent job and good friends.
I agree to stay away from negative people. What you described could be many other explainable causes  from drug use to mental illness. Seek help from a domestic violence shelter.

Now when the person makes death threats report him. That might be the first step in not only getting him the help he needs but also may save the lives of others.

Now
According to the Vatican guidelines issued in 1999, “the person who claims to be possessed must be evaluated by doctors to rule out a mental or physical illness.” Most reported cases do not require an exorcism because twentieth-century Catholic officials regard genuine demonic possession as an extremely rare phenomenon that is easily confounded with natural mental disturbances.
(05-01-2018, 10:18 AM)KaelisRa Wrote: Depends. Does he want help? How old is he? Just because someone is scared, doesn't mean they want help. There is a lot more information needed, especially when dealing with people who associate with people who immerse themselves in this kind of thing.

The reason why the people you contacted didn't do anything is likely the same reason I question a lot about what happened. It seems more and more like a disturbed individual, that nobody but him has seen any of the events that happened to him.

You heard hissing on the phone. That could have been him. He explained how all of these things have happened to him, but you had separated yourself from him and he could just be lying to you. You said he was completely different from who you knew, but you had just started the relationship. It can take years to really get to know people.

You're best bet? Drop him, focus on yourself and getting back on your feet. Stop associating with people like this, and make sure you can get yourself in a safe rental place with a decent job and good friends.
I was having a lot of trouble typing my post earlier. I think it was my connection. I have seen the scratches on him just appear out of nowhere. He did a blood bonding spell with his own blood when he summoned this thing. I saw the paper with the words from the Satanic bible and his blood on it. It was some kind of contract for his soul. It scared the crap out of me. I had no idea he was into the sort of stuff in the beginning. It took almost a full year where his behavior changed drastically. I have gotten texts from his cell phone in Latin that he thought was just random garbage typed but when I put it in a translator it said death, destruction and kill in Latin. When I told him he seemed genuinely freaked out. The hissing was not him. It happened while he was speaking. It was loud, like nothing human or animal I have ever heard and scared me so I finally got off the phone. I've seen a
Shadow mass in his room at night. Things have fallen over by themselves there while I was there. Unexplainable things which made me stop going there. This was before his cleansing. Now he is different but he went back to believing that evil and demons are the only things that listen. That God doesn't exist. He is sick all the time. He constanstly gets migraines, vomits and he is skeletal. He could be taking drugs - I won't rule that out. I won't go there anymore. I talk to him on the phone still but he says some really scary, crazy things. All he talks about is killing his family, he thinks they hate him, he thinks they listen to him and make fun of him and he talks about horrific ways to kill them. I have to hang up and then he gets mad at me. I just can't do it anymore. I tried to get him help. There have been times he has asked me to help him but he won't help himself. There are young kids in the house and they have seen an 'old lady' they said. Sometimes they see a little girl that tries to talk to them. There is def something there and I don't want any part of it. It frightens menin all honesty.

He is a grown man. 45 years old. He doesn't work. He doesn't leave his room. He isn't the same as when I met him and I don't call him my bf anymore. Altho if I told him that he would threaten to kill himself. He does that a lot. Maybe some of it is him. I do think there is something else there as well tho. What it is I don't know.
He goes into the hospital at least every other week. His father tried committing him but the
Psychiatrists there can't find anything wrong with him. Either he is a good liar or it's something controlling his behavior. He doesn't seem to remember a lot of the things he says and does.
Sorry, Skylar. I know it's tough to hear, especially since you've known this man for a while. However, there are certain levels of issue that can't just appear overnight. For instance, the fact that he's 45, doesn't work or leave his room, tells me that this can't be something that just appeared out of nowhere. Either: Something finally began to medically manifest that tends to complicate as men hit middle-age and progress (and there are MANY health and psychological issues which do), or this is something that has been ongoing for much longer than you've been around him.

If this is the latter, then it makes sense that you didn't see anything in the beginning. Nobody shares their darkest secrets with people they just met. There is a relationship to build before you start doing that. Scratches can not be there one second, and be there the next. The reason why this can be the case is because he waits until you look away to do it. Also, there are many instances where the slightest scratch can manifest itself much much worse, quite quickly. It's a hypersensitivity called Dermatographic Urticaria. You can literally write on your skin. This happens over the span of moments. The fact that he's always sick is more likely to make this the case.

He's a 45 year old man, which means that he can leave the hospital before treatment OR diagnosis. You will never get a straight answer, in that case.

Furthermore, the dedication of compulsive liars would astound you. Any manipulator could tell you that the best way to make a convincing lie is to add an element of truth. The truth is what makes it so believable, because it's a part of the lie that even you believe. The most adept at lying will tell you that truth isn't even necessary, so long as you can convince others that you believe in some aspect of the lie, as if it WAS true.

This is dangerous, as some people take that to mean they must believe the lie, or some part of it. As a result, those who have some legitimate psychological issues can convince themselves of things that are just untrue. He can literally talk with you on the phone, hiss, and makes himself believe it wasn't him. That is a super dangerous position to put yourself in. There could come a day when he decides you are the one possessed and out to get him. If he decides to convince himself of that, then you could be in big trouble. He's already threatened to kill himself, when the truth of certain aspects of his and your relationship come up.

Remember, psych hospitals only need to be convinced that he is lucid, rational, and not a danger to himself and others. If he can keep it together through the interview, then the only way he will see himself locked in a ward is if he is found guilty of a serious crime and used an insanity defense. It would then become part of his sentencing/rehabilitation. You must be very careful around people like this. Not because they are unpredictable (they are very predictable), but because it can turn sour for you at any given moment.

Please take care of yourself first. Plank in your eye first, rather than the splinter in another's.
(05-01-2018, 02:01 PM)KaelisRa Wrote: Sorry, Skylar. I know it's tough to hear, especially since you've known this man for a while. However, there are certain levels of issue that  can't just appear overnight. For instance, the fact that he's 45, doesn't work or leave his room, tells me that this can't be something that just appeared out of nowhere. Either: Something finally began to medically manifest that tends to complicate as men hit middle-age and progress (and there are MANY health and psychological issues which do), or this is something that has been ongoing for much longer than you've been around him.

If this is the latter, then it makes sense that you didn't see anything in the beginning. Nobody shares their darkest secrets with people they just met. There is a relationship to build before you start doing that. Scratches can not be there one second, and be there the next. The reason why this can be the case is because he waits until you look away to do it. Also, there are many instances where the slightest scratch can manifest itself much much worse, quite quickly. It's a hypersensitivity called Dermatographic Urticaria. You can literally write on your skin. This happens over the span of moments. The fact that he's always sick is more likely to make this the case.

He's a 45 year old man, which means that he can leave the hospital before treatment OR diagnosis. You will never get a straight answer, in that case.

Furthermore, the dedication of compulsive liars would astound you. Any manipulator could tell you that the best way to make a convincing lie is to add an element of truth. The truth is what makes it so believable, because it's a part of the lie that even you believe. The most adept at lying will tell you that truth isn't even necessary, so long as you can convince others that you believe in some aspect of the lie, as if it WAS true.

This is dangerous, as some people take that to mean they must believe the lie, or some part of it. As a result, those who have some legitimate psychological issues can convince themselves of things that are just untrue. He can literally talk with you on the phone, hiss, and makes himself believe it wasn't him. That is a super dangerous position to put yourself in. There could come a day when he decides you are the one possessed and out to get him. If he decides to convince himself of that, then you could be in big trouble. He's already threatened to kill himself, when the truth of certain aspects of his and your relationship come up.

Remember, psych hospitals only need to be convinced that he is lucid, rational, and not a danger to himself and others. If he can keep it together through the interview, then the only way he will see himself locked in a ward is if he is found guilty of a serious crime and used an insanity defense. It would then become part of his sentencing/rehabilitation. You must be very careful around people like this. Not because they are unpredictable (they are very predictable), but because it can turn sour for you at any given moment.

Please take care of yourself first. Plank in your eye first, rather than the splinter in another's.

Thank you for your response. It made me think a lot. It's possible he is doing some of this himself. I have seen scratches appear on him. They appear on areas of his body that he absolutely cannot reach on his own. Even the hospital asked how he got them. He said he felt a bunting sensation on his back and I pulled up his shirt and 3 long red scratches started to appear and get worse. We were laying next to each other in bed watching a movie so there isn't no way he couldn't have done this.
Also, when he was thrown around his kitchen his family saw it. They told me about it. They even filmed it with a phone. They have told me they see shadow people in the house also. His sisters and niece.  They believe he brought this upon himself by reading from the satanic bible and making a deal with a speacific demon who I would rather not name. It's possible some of it is made worse by him. You were right that he was on husband best behavior when he met and his a lot of thing said from me. He is a completely different person now. I have not been to see him much anymore. Once a year the lst 2 years now.  I recently spoke to him and asked him why he said those things on the phone the other day. How he wanted to kill his family. That's he couldn't stop thinking about blood and how evil beings are the only ones that that listen. He said much more. Some on it he couldn't remember saying. what he did remeber he didnt know why he said those things. He said he did not feel like himself.

I believe something is affecting him. I don't think it's all in his head or that he is 100% crazy. I think he needs to see a demonologist. He has messed with too many things - black magic. Spirit boards. I can see the change in his personality. His eyes even get darker. His pupils get huge and his eyes look black. He is not himself. He is not faking all of it.

I am not sure why you think that it's all him but I am staying away for my own safety. I just really do believe he needs help and I don't know who to contact to help him.
*A quick correction to my last comment: I said that these skin things "can not" appear, and then went into ways they could. It was a typo. I meant to type "can" appear from one moment to the next. My apologies.*

It is possible to reach every part of your body. If not directly with your hand and nails, then with tools or something to lean on. If he had that dermatological issue, then it would take no pressure at all. It would also look like it was happening right in front of you. So yes, there is a way that he could have done it, even with you both laying in bed.

Lastly, the Satanic Bible isn't what you think. This could just be the moment that your lack of knowledge about it could be used to manipulate what you believe is happening. This book, you can buy for 12 bucks off of amazon. It isn't really anything special. It teaches you the values and principles of Satanism. It goes into rituals, but they are personal rituals of power, or targeted rituals to "destroy" people. You can "invoke" the devil, but that is done in a manner that is supposed to give you power, not summon a demon. There are actually no demons to summon with the book at all. And trust me, I have all of the texts that detail how to do what he said he did. They are not the Satanic Bible. But it sounds like an intimidating book though, doesn't it? Pretty scary? That's what he's counting on.

PS: Not that I believe my texts would summon demons, it's just that logically (if they do,) why the risk? xD However, it does give this interesting ritual that makes 3 beautiful women appear at the foot of your bed. So....I may have been tempted (and resisted that temptation) to summon that for a fun/wild night! HAHAHA
(05-02-2018, 08:11 AM)KaelisRa Wrote: *A quick correction to my last comment: I said that these skin things "can not" appear, and then went into ways they could. It was a typo. I meant to type "can" appear from one moment to the next. My apologies.*

It is possible to reach every part of your body. If not directly with your hand and nails, then with tools or something to lean on. If he had that dermatological issue, then it would take no pressure at all. It would also look like it was happening right in front of you. So yes, there is a way that he could have done it, even with you both laying in bed.

Lastly, the Satanic Bible isn't what you think. This could just be the moment that your lack of knowledge about it could be used to manipulate what you believe is happening. This book, you can buy for 12 bucks off of amazon. It isn't really anything special. It teaches you the values and principles of Satanism. It goes into rituals, but they are personal rituals of power, or targeted rituals to "destroy" people. You can "invoke" the devil, but that is done in a manner that is supposed to give you power, not summon a demon. There are actually no demons to summon with the book at all. And trust me, I have all of the texts that detail how to do what he said he did. They are not the Satanic Bible. But it sounds like an intimidating book though, doesn't it? Pretty scary? That's what he's counting on.

PS: Not that I believe my texts would summon demons, it's just that logically (if they do,) why the risk? xD However, it does give this interesting ritual that makes 3 beautiful women appear at the foot of your bed. So....I may have been tempted (and resisted that temptation) to summon that for a fun/wild night! HAHAHA