Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This might not be the place to put this but I need some help figuring things out
I am different, I don't feel totally human. It's weird I know but it's true. Every since I was little I've always known that around the time I turn 18 something would change about me. Change as in something supernatural/paranormal. Now it's happening and I don't know what to think or do or what I may be. All I know is that I feel my entire being changing into whatever I am. Like I'm shifting from something along the lines of human to something else. It's not necessarily a bad thing but it's not great either. I feel like a ice cold fire is taking over my body and I lose random gaps of memory and time. I also occasionally crave blood. My eyesight is suddenly getting better at night. People's pain doesn't affect negatively me at all, if anything I find it annoying or sometimes amusing/delightful. And I have had weird nightmare/dream things since forever. In them I'm always in a forest, at night, and I can always feel a presence near in the darkness. Sometimes in them stuff gets whispered to me but I can never recall what was said. If anyone knows of something similar or has any ideas on what's happening to me please feel free to share.
We all want to be different but nonetheless, we are human. To live in another life being something you're not is really delaying you from success in reality. Don't live the lie.
[Image: space.gif]
(03-17-2018, 07:34 PM)Vultyrex Wrote: We all want to be different but nonetheless, we are human. To live in another life being something you're not is really delaying you from success in reality. Don't live the lie.
I don't really care about being different, I reach success just fine, and I'm not "living a lie". So if you aren't going to offer real advice or references then please don't comment.
(03-17-2018, 07:19 PM)AlphaWolfQueen Wrote: I feel like a ice cold fire is taking over my body and I lose random gaps of memory and time.

Haptic hallucinations are the false perception or sensation of touch or something happening in or on the body. Memory loss is something serious that you should get looked at along with everything else you are experiencing. 

Quote: I also occasionally crave blood.

I kind of laughed at this cause it comes off edgy. 

Quote: My eyesight is suddenly getting better at night. 

Your eyes adjust to darkness fairly well and you are able to train your eyes to be keener in the dark over time.

Quote:People's pain doesn't affect negatively me at all, if anything I find it annoying or sometimes amusing/delightful. 

This I find alarming since lack of empathy can be correlated with a slew of personality disorders. 

Quote:And I have had weird nightmare/dream things since forever.

This is really nothing special. 

Given the way you responded to even the most subtle of criticism, I don't expect you'll like what half of the people on this site will have to say. If you come on to a forum asking for others thoughts or for help, please do not be rude to those who see things from a non-paranormal side first before assuming everything is supernatural. 
We all long to be unique and different from everyone else, especially when we're young. I can assure you-you are human like the rest of us, but that doesn't mean you aren't unique on your own. Off topic but I like the Lapis icon!
 The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. And I have promises to keep. Miles to go before I sleep. 
~*~*~Psych Butterfly~*~*~

(03-17-2018, 08:01 PM)AlphaWolfQueen Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 07:34 PM)Vultyrex Wrote: We all want to be different but nonetheless, we are human. To live in another life being something you're not is really delaying you from success in reality. Don't live the lie.
I don't really care about being different, I reach success just fine, and I'm not "living a lie". So if you aren't going to offer real advice or references then please don't comment.

It's hard to hear the truth when it's easier to live the lie. So deep that you're now an adult that you refuse to release your creative mind back to adolescents. You said yourself you don't know what's going on but given on your answer back to me, you aren't accepting of a realistic answer and want to hear only the fantastic, given by your assumption of the nature of this website. We look for the truth. If you really want the truth, welcome to Talk Paranormal but if you want to continue with "I'm not completely human" garbage that seems to pop up nearly every month only to come find out it was bs all along, then forgive me for being a skeptic for assuming the same outcome damn near everytime. I believe in consistency. So please, enlighten me that I am wrong.
[Image: space.gif]
To prove or disprove being different start with a DNA test. If it comes back normal then go to a psychiatrist.  If it shows unknown markers then let science study you.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to UglyNRude for this post:
  • Chevleia, Vultyrex
AlphaWolfQueen :

Interesting!
Perhaps we would describe some more, especially inexplicable events.
I personally know that I do not get out of this dimension;
I use the human body to upgrade the sense of the fifth dimension I come from.
The light causes me to become more disturbed in transforming the realization that I come from a paranormal form and that this form is the oldest form of life.

My transformation :

Attached Files Image(s)

3rd dimensional beings cannot (even if you are from another 5th dimension) have any sense or perspective of what that dimension is, in relation to themselves and their bodies. There is no logical, or even paranormal way that somebody in a lower dimension can have those relations within another dimension ahead of them. You're stuck here in the 3rd dimension, and there is no way to perceive or relate this body to a dimension higher than this.

You can try to 'explain" it away, but I'm sorry. It doesn't work that way.
In the three-dimensional world there are living beings of light,
People, animals, plants;
These creatures, or their bodies, are mortal and, after death, turn into various energies, such as food for all these light beings.
There is no Sun in the five-dimensional world, not even death or birth.
Only the mixing of energies in various template forms prevails, which is pretending to be only energy.
It is only when it is attacked that it changes its form from which it was created.