Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Felt myself evolve
This was just tonight. It was around 3 am and I was in my room and out nowhere I felt myself like evolve or grow, to be specific I was standing looking at myself in the mirror and saw and felt myself get taller and then suddenly my body forced itself to bend back and it felt so good I felt all my back bones crack and started to fill more energized by the second, I felt as though my body was tingling and I was absorbing energy or somehow made of it and I was kind of excited but found it weird, bizarre and surprising at the same time so I took of my shirt to see what was going on more and it felt like it was getting hot and I saw my body become like some how more fit or my bones become stronger and larger or my muscles and saw and could feel my arms length grow and needed a strong desire to stretch to I did 1 stretch on top of my head and felt and heard all my bones crack, it felt good. And then I had a premonition and some sort of revelation and was able to discern my destiny, fate and purpose in life and I was both excited and skeptical of what was going on. Which I will not go into detail on that because I want serious people to pm me on that as well. But anyway after that I was able to see like particles in the air like super small particles everywhere in the air like almost static and they were like beeming so fast in the air that made them look like they were bright and left trails of light behind them and had this 1 wierd ring my ear that was loud enough for my to clearer hear and it pasted by fast, it lasted like to 2 or 3 seconds. Any good theories, it can be Scientific or Supernatural or both????
So, what your saying is that you're not human?
[Image: space.gif]
In physical, your are a human. In astral you can be anything and this can be a message to tell you about your body structure. If you feel good then no need worry much. Over thinking will make you worry to fear. Be sure have a healthy lifestyle
When astral, you no longer have a body. What are you then?
[Image: space.gif]
Are you sure you didn't feel yourself REvolve? I hear that's going around.

Sorry, I can't resist a bad pun.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE