Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demons Inside of Me Held Me Captive by Causing Me to Feel Lethargic and Sleepy
Demons Inside of Me Held Me Captive by Causing Me to Feel Lethargic and Sleepy

I was alert while riding a bus, but became lethargic and sleepy when I got off. Demons inside of me caused this to delay me and trying to reach my destination, a fast food restaurant. Once I woke up and recovered some time later, I walked towards the restaurant with demons inside of me physically slowing me down. I stopped once to recover from what the demons were doing to me. And I heard a demon speak in my mind and say something like, "stay here". The demons did not want me to get to the restaurant because they don't want me to pray or eat - they and demons outside of me try to kill me everyday.

I am a homeless servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. I seek a brother in Christ with whom to serve the Lord.
and post just for the sake of attention while ignoring all responses.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Sir, there are programs available for people who need help. Find a homeless shelter and ask for some phone numbers you could call. Go to the emergency room and ask for help. You need to talk to a doctor. I believe you are suffering from a form of psychosis.
He's not suffering from psychosis, because I have been through somethings similar . When i was 21 i used automatic writing and ended up with demons talking to me in my head. I would fight to control my body...as they moved me across a room. I have been to church and ended to go one way and they turned my body complacently around in the opposite direction. They also made me lose consciousness..and my whole body would collapse at random.

I don't mean to be ugly...but when people automatically assume and say...no one can help you...it makes them feel like they should die.
Never ever assume someone is lieing or sick...especially when it comes to spiritual issues. People have died because of that.
Instead of assuming they need medicine, ask them how it started...if it the voices started with something spiritual...like communicating with spirits, or ouja boards or whatever...that means...its a issue that can't be addressed with medicine.

The only reason why I am alive today is because of Jesus Christ.
(02-16-2018, 08:21 PM)KatyAD Wrote: He's not suffering from psychosis, because I have been through somethings similar . When i was 21 i used automatic writing and ended up with demons talking to me in my head. I would fight to control my body...as they moved me across a room. I have been to church and ended to go one way and they turned my body complacently around in the opposite direction.  They also made me lose consciousness..and my whole body would collapse at random.

I don't mean to be ugly...but when people automatically assume and say...no one can help you...it makes them feel like they should die.
Never ever assume someone is lieing or sick...especially when it comes to spiritual issues.  People have died because of that.
Instead of assuming they need medicine, ask them how it started...if it the voices started with something spiritual...like communicating with spirits, or ouja boards or whatever...that means...its a issue that can't be addressed with medicine.

The only reason why I am alive today is because of Jesus Christ.

I do agree with you and respect your encounters, however this user doesn't seem to respond to anyone's questions or feedback. Please check out his other threads to get an idea. Lorac believes it may be psychosis given his previous posts which seem to be troubling and indicates there is some sort of mental health issues (as a Psychology major I can agree with this sentiment). Most users have urged Alert to seek help of any kind, from a counselor to seeking help from a church or shelter, since he is homeless, but he seems to ignore or miss these comments entirely. 

While I 100% believe one should approach paranormal events with healthy and kind skepticism, I can also understand people's lack of belief and overall frustration with Alert. We are all here to help, but it seems Alert only wants people to listen to him. (i.e. constantly linking and directing others to his website and YouTube) Oh, he also wants a roommate.
 The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. And I have promises to keep. Miles to go before I sleep.
What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. * Sunny Peach Blog ミ☆ 
~*~*~Psych Butterfly~*~*~

All he is doing is pushing his stories which are also on numerous other sites. He also claims to be  homeless but admits to be receiving a pension.  He was given links in his city that offer help, he ignored them. He also is willing to pay others to post his stories, and wants to hire someone to build his web sites. If you study mental illnesses you read about claims that mirror his. He has also made claims that would allow the substance he claims are demonic to be tested, once again this suggestion is ignored. His beliefs are also dangerous to others who are gullible about health care.
Sounds like a deadbeat with nothing better to do other than spread sensational stories and amalgaming everything in a way that makes sense to himself. It's sad that some people end up this way with false knowledge and finally die finding out their beliefs in life were completely misplaced. Guess life is easier to live with a lie rather than the actual truth.
[Image: space.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Behavior of Demons - Inside/Outside of Me - Sounds They Make - Telepathy/Witchcraft Alert 1 109 Yesterday, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Blue Moods
  Demons that are inside of a Person are to be Cast Out (Removed) Alert 0 89 02-17-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Alert