Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why are shadow people bad?
i have heard stories about shadow people on coast to coast am, in movies and tv shows and reading stuff online, mostly they sound like bad news and not something you want to ever have in your home.

i know there are several types of them, but the ones you need to worry about are the ones that take form instead of just being on the wall and hiding at the corner of your eyes, and the one that wears the hat.

i am SO glad i havent had any of the sleep paralysis issues that plague some people, along with the shadow people visitors along with the old hag when that occurs, and i am glad i do not have any shadow people in my home that like to hide in the corners along my walls. but is there any real way to get rid of shadow people? it seems from all i have heard they follow people once person moves into a home where they may reside, rather than just being connected to a home itself.
(09-09-2016, 04:09 PM)Soapstone Wrote: i have heard stories about shadow people on coast to coast am, in movies and tv shows and reading stuff online, mostly they sound like bad news and not something you want to ever have in your home.

i know there are several types of them, but the ones you need to worry about are the ones that take form instead of just being on the wall and hiding at the corner of your eyes, and the one that wears the hat.

i am SO glad i havent had any of the sleep paralysis issues that plague some people, along with the shadow people visitors along with the old hag when that occurs, and i am glad i do not have any shadow people in my home that like to hide in the corners along my walls. but is there any real way to get rid of shadow people? it seems from all i have heard they follow people once person moves into a home where they may reside, rather than just being connected to a home itself.

I'm not sure, I mean I've seen a shadow figure before, just once though, it walked from my mini fridge in my room to my door. Though I can tell you that, sleep paralysis isn't something that's always paranormal or hag related, I read up on it, and it says that people can get experience by lack of sleep and extreme stress.

There is to much surrounding Shadow people though, like people believe they are visitors from other plains of reality, that they are time travelers, etc, or people just Asto Projecting. I wouldn't be concerned with it to much, if I were you.

As for getting rid of one? I'd assumed just a normal exorcism on your home, or blessing can do the trick. I've had only one experience, and that was in the same house i'm living in today. It was years ago today that that all happened though. Since then I've never had the experience again.
i have heard that people can see them without the sleep paralysis, and that it isnt always the trigger as well as it doesnt always mean that you will have a paranormal experience.

i do know that when they manifest themselves people claim that there is a feeling of fear, dread, etc. so that isnt a good thing right? i have heard the one that wears the hat is not supposed to be good at all. i think i am quite glad i havent experienced anything of the sort, relating to shadow people.
ahhh shadow people An interesting point about shadow ghosts is that many are typically seen to be moving (if they weren't they probably wouldn't be noticed). There are motion illusions, related to peripheral vision, that may account for certain specific sightings. The 'peripheral drift illusion' occurs when you observe an object with alternating black and white (and sometimes grey) lines (or rectangles), or something resembling that situation. When such objects are observed in the peripheral vision, anomalous motion may appear. In 'real life' cases this might occur in a semi-dark situation with fence posts, railings, stair banister spindles or wheels, particularly if they are painted white. The illusion is thought to be caused by the way our brains detect motion in our visual fields.

http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles/...omena.html
Well...Its no possible, why?Because the Shadow Person, its literally hum be living with his role in the biosphere, It may not seem true, but it has a body of flesh and bones.The theory said to be ancient beings who came from deep space, or who were here on earth, many years before the human existence
Ive had sleep paralysis off and on over the years. Before I knew what it was I really freaked out. I've had both sleep paralysis with no extetnal entity bothering me and with shadow figure and the feeling of being choked. They are distinct differences. One thing I figured out was sleep paralysis with no being bothering me ended up in an oobe if the vibrations came also.
(09-09-2016, 04:09 PM)Soapstone Wrote: i have heard stories about shadow people on coast to coast am, in movies and tv shows and reading stuff online, mostly they sound like bad news and not something you want to ever have in your home.

I must admit when the first time I joined this forum, I was confused to read about 'Shadow People'. It was something new for me to hear or read about at the time.

What are these shadow people many persons have talked about anyway? In my own country, we're not familiar with 'shadow people'.

It led me to a spiritual research of my own, and I came up with a conclusion that 'Shadow People' are none other than a type of spiritual entities-a type of non-human-spirit entities, that is.

I've found this type of entity is spesifically attracted to humans, because deep inside they wanted to be borned humans, yet they were not. That's why they like to have 'a peek' at us, to see us as close as possible, to see what we're doing and how we're doing it, and sometimes they're trying to do the same, although we can guess as to the result; they don't have physical body and tried to 'touch' (in a way) whatever we've touched, and small things in our homes would sometimes fell down to the floor, or slightly moved from the original place where we have put them. Or, even tried to touch us. This is when you felt 'a touch' while there's nobody else around you.

And of course I'm not trying to say that everytime you had some odd occurences as I've described above and it's always because of their doing. Not always, because sometimes there's something else-including human nature to make mistakes.

Because of their nature, actually they have no bad intentions whatsoever by stalking a person. They don't want to scare you (that might cause them to loose their chance to hang around you), that's why they choose to remain hidden (although you might have caught them with the corner of your eyes for once in a while). But still, spiritual entities are spiritual entities, although I didn't see any bad intentions in them with their nature toward us, I'm not convinced that they're entirely positive entities. Thus I do suggest to excercise caution at their presence.

Also by considering the nature of these 'Shadow People', I then assume those who take form aren't shadow people. These ones are from another type, and from what I've gathered along the way, most of them are negative entities by nature.

My opinion only

And do forgive my English

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had a real weird experience with shadow people Megvogel1993 0 1,563 12-15-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Megvogel1993
  My shadow people encounter YoursImmortally 9 6,908 11-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Acea
Exclamation An Increase of Shadow People? aencisor 1 3,507 01-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ChaosRose
  Ideas on how to get rid of shadow people? cvas2136 27 90,735 12-23-2016, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ChaosRose
  Skeptics guide to shadow people UglyNRude 3 5,714 09-14-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: UglyNRude