Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I keep seeing a shadow person
So for the past 3-4 years i have been waking up frightened by a tall shadow figure with red eyes... just recently that went away but these past few days i kept seeing in in the corner of my eye in one of my two mirrors that are facing each other... yesterday i was doing my makeup and over my shoulder in the reflection behind me i saw it again and freaked out, i keep seeing it today either fully or just in the corner of my eye... what do i do? im scared....
It sounds like you need to get some serious help. It does not sound like a shadow person, maybe some kind of Demon. I would advise you to find some sort of priest, or a medium, preferably soon.
I don't imagine you want to hear this as its not exciting.
Corner of eye phenomena
Before we can consider whether such 'corner of the eye' phenomena might be paranormal, we need to understand what to expect from the normal operation of our peripheral vision.
http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles/...omena.html
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(09-05-2016, 09:00 PM)elleluvsu Wrote: So for the past 3-4 years i have been waking up frightened by a tall shadow figure with red eyes... just recently that went away but these past few days i kept seeing in in the corner of my eye in one of my two mirrors that are facing each other... yesterday i was doing my makeup and over my shoulder in the reflection behind me i saw it again and freaked out, i keep seeing it today either fully or just in the corner of my eye... what do i do? im scared....

The shadow is harmless for the most part it is trying to figure you out it sees you are becoming yourself. You must be having on and off again problems in your life ones that make you ask many questions in your mind or you just spend a lot of time in your head thinking about things introvert. Many people have no clue as to what shadows are or why they are around, they need to keep becoming themselves over and over again and they can do this through your soul, your kind of a recharging station for them. I could try to find his mind if you wish me to.

Powessy
(09-06-2016, 08:07 AM)Faerie1313 Wrote: It sounds like you need to get some serious help. It does not sound like a shadow person, maybe some kind of Demon. I would advise you to find some sort of priest, or a medium, preferably soon.
Do you suggest demon because of the red eyes?
Hello lovely, the shadow person me and my mum have seen does not have red eyes. I think you will need to do more research into what you have seen! Can not help you there sorry Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shadow Person in my bedroom! Mikayla 11 8,316 08-19-2017, 03:54 PM
Last Post: kclady48
  What Is Your Best Shadow Person/ Hat Man Experience? JesseHoward 9 7,680 12-14-2016, 05:04 AM
Last Post: rudidur
  Shadow Person Seen In Creek Bed cgerke 0 1,988 11-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Last Post: cgerke
  Shadow demon/person! theblackestshadow 0 2,384 01-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Last Post: theblackestshadow
  Shadow Person? MetalWraith 1 2,546 10-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Last Post: RelentlessOblivion