Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange human like creature
[Image: jenglot.jpg]

A tiny human like creature, some say with vampire like traits famous in Indonesia. If you take time to look you will see people claim to find them with snake bodies, mermaid bodies, human like bodies. They range in size from several inches to several feet. They all seem to have long human like hair in varying shades.
http://bakka-deliviano.blogspot.com/2009...nglot.html

Does the miniature humanoid exist?

A bizarre discovery at Indonesia around 1970s, named ‘Jenglot’ makes suggestion that it was miniature humanoid. But then the research proved that Jenglot was an idol which made from the combination of the animal’s carcass. For your information, Jenglot was used for the worship purpose.

In Chile on October first of 2002, a group of family members found what appeared to be a small humanoid creature. The miniscule being measures about 7.2 centimeters long. It has a relatively large head, two arms with long fingers, and two legs. The bizarre creature was found among bushes by one of the children during an outdoors trip.
The child claims that it stayed alive for about eight days, and in some instances, it even opened its eyes. Nevertheless, after supposedly being dead for a few days, the small creature displays signs of advanced decomposition; it even appears to be in a strange state of mummification. After the investigation, these lots of opinion came out from the expertise, but still no conclusions in this regard could be made beyond a reasonable doubt.

Another legend is born
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
How spooky those things look, I can see where some primitive people think they are really. The craftsmanship on them isnt horrible but also I think the creator went a bit overboard with the teeth.

Also I think that horse is rather upset about someone cutting its hair too.

JMO
UNR,
I honestly don't know what to think about this.... could it be... who knows, and knows about anything in the world nowadays... It's interesting though. Makes u wonder don't it.
"I'm extraordinarily patient provided i get my way in the end." -Margaret Thatcher
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel...

Taz
Remember shrunken heads? I wonder if the same technology can apply to the whole body. Of course the skeleton would have to be removed. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Looks fake to me. There's just something about the hair that seems fake, like it looks too new.
When i wake up everything will be all right...
It looks like a toy doesn't it? I want one, I'll turn it into a voodoo doll! Now, to find some enemies!!

(I'm kidding y'all)

Yeah, it's fake.
I agree that it is fake. The proportions dont like right and the hair is not only too long but the individual hairs appear to be way too big for that head if ya know what I mean. Dig those fangs and fingers man, what would be the adaptive value of something like that?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey  ~^*White face*^~  Paranormal Questions & Answers
What a creepy, creepy little creature.....it does look like an idol. And I agree with DE....the hair looks like animal hair.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

This post reminds me of that scene in the movie "Le Pact de Lupe" or "The Brotherhood of the Wolf" in which the man sent to kill "The Beast" brings out a case in which he exhibits a furry fish. Everyone OooOohs and Aaahhhhs, believing the hairy fish to be real... up to the point where he explains that it's a fake. He actually MADE it.

This "mini-man" gives off the same vibe to me.

FAKE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange Creature I've Seen SpyderCat 4 4,317 12-28-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: SpyderCat
  Strange Creature LindaVC 3 4,238 06-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Last Post: ChaosRose
  Strange creature filmed crawling buildings in Russia icey 7 11,384 02-22-2014, 02:16 AM
Last Post: GeistJäger
  Another strange creature this time Kentucky UglyNRude 6 16,574 12-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Dax25