Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Does humanity posess psychic abilities?
I have started a site that will help any individual determine if they have psychic abilities. I am taking this one step at a time so the current setup of the experiment is rather limited. I am looking for:
- participants for initial feedback on the tests
- suggestions for improvements
- suggestions for new types of tests

What do you think of the site? Let me know!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ParaSensing for this post:
  • driftwoodms14
I think you forgot something.
[Image: space.gif]
No he didn't! This way he can weed out the fake psychics.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Itheblaze for this post:
  • junkdnatheory
(07-31-2016, 04:37 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: No he didn't! This way he can weed out the fake psychics.

Icontexto-emoticons-03-032x032

LOL
I had mentioned the web site's name in the initial text. It's been removed ...
That and the sentence it was in got removed.
Looking at my name even a fake psychic will find it ...
I am throwing the question out there ....

I am looking for ideas, no matter how funny they might seem that will help proof ... or dis-proof the possibility that people can be aware of something while they are not around and are not supposed to know something ...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ParaSensing for this post:
  • driftwoodms14
People in all walks of life get hunches that prove right all the time. Hard to say if it's a Guardian Angel/deceased relative imprinting that hunch not to cross the road seconds before a drunk driver comes barreling through, or a natural ability to tune into the future, like turning to another radio station. Sometimes you turn to a station with 2 broadcasts from different areas both on the same wave. I think subconsciously, we know alot more then we consciously realize.
(07-31-2016, 07:49 AM)ParaSensing Wrote: I have started a site that will help any individual determine if they have psychic abilities. I am taking this one step at a time so the current setup of the experiment is rather limited. I am looking for:
- participants for initial feedback on the tests
- suggestions for improvements
- suggestions for new types of tests

What do you think of the site? Let me know!

I love your idea! However,as a psychologist and empath you have taken on a lot. And your experiment must have a significant amount of participants. A Control Group and an Experimental group, What's your hypothesis? Perhaps individuals who appear kinder, that care more are more  psychic; incidentallyI believe everyone has psychic ability, I wish you the best and if you need a hand ask me I'll help you out. Stay Cool!
drift
The funny thing is, I found the website. You really don't need any psychic abilities to find it. Website is a joke too. All about selling merchandise.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Vultyrex for this post:
  • driftwoodms14
(08-01-2016, 10:08 AM)ParaSensing Wrote: I am throwing the question out there ....

I am looking for ideas, no matter how funny they might seem that will help proof ... or dis-proof the possibility that people can be aware of something while they are not around and are not supposed to know something ...

Find two houses:one haunted and the other not haunted. Let us psychics into both houses ans see what you get.
drift
Better yet, two normal non-haunted houses. Send in 15 psychics to each house. The chaos during every reading would be great to watch.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Vultyrex for this post:
  • driftwoodms14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Psychic Abilities and Mental Illness UglyNRude 89 115,872 11-23-2018, 06:26 AM
Last Post: MysticExplorer
  Not New to Psychic Abilities, but THIS is New.... brett0127 8 4,815 03-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: nawal