Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confirmation from a Human Who Has Been There
Hello, members of Talk Paranormal.

Born in Canada in '93, I first encountered what we call extraterrestrial races in '09. The Gaefawterhnsians, who I nicknamed Crowbar Chins because of the shape of their chins, are just one civilization in this galaxy. We call it the Milky Way; the rest of the galaxy calls it Sagron. In my subsequent travels throughout Sagron in large but non-consecutive doses, I myself gained the nickname (in English) "Heavy Wind".

The Sagron Confederation, and its Assembly of around 90 sovereign civilizations among around 300 separate planets/moons, are not scheduled to make official contact with Earth until 2574. I have authorization, however, to actively increase human membership in the integrated Sagronian community. To those who believe what I say to be true, I extend a welcoming hand. Your questions are encouraged, and I will answer as many of them as I can.
Not sure why but this really made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing. ; )
What are you traveling around in? What is your's an their belief as far as a religion goes?
Are the Tralfamadorians part of the Sagron Confederation?
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

Very nice to meet you maybe you can tell me what's in my backseat!!! Is it one of your friends cause I don't know him!!!
To answer Itheblaze:

1. Transportation between planets is not too complicated. Most interplanetary officials carry out their business in convoys of spherical aircraft; these are the craft many of us have seen despite the rule-of-thumb discretion policy toward unintegrated planets (i.e. Earth). Specific civilizations may travel abroad in vessels with design unique to their planet; the box-like crafts of Nimpisa come to mind.

For individuals just traveling by themselves, and as for me personally, there is an orb-rental network that can service roughly 90% of the galaxy. These orbs usually seat just one or two people. A subscription chip is implanted in an extremity (i.e. index-finger chip for a human) for those who use the service on a regular basis. With a telepathic connection these regular users can summon an orb in anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes. I cancelled my own subscription but keep forgetting, which is awkward on nights when I try to call up an orb for a casual cruise.

2. The one religion which is common to the vast majority of the galaxy, Earth included, is Hinduism ... often referred to as "the Great Following". 98% of the Sagron Confederation holds themselves accountable to the Trimurti (Brahma / Vishnu / Shiva), and 95% counts Sanskrit as one of their planet's first languages. Based on my own experiences, I vouch without hesitation for the Hindu gods as the real gods.

Other religions will have a following limited to their planet of origin. The one exception is Fyfism, founded by Chief-in-Exile Fyf before he died in Hidloxan. Fyfism, the last time I checked, has a growing base verified on 7 planets. Religious tolerance is commonplace for every civilization with the exception of Kkek, but for the sake of good taste I'd rather save the discussion of kekkas for another time.
To answer Darkforeboding:

Kurt Vonnegut invented the Tralfamadorians for satirical purposes. Not being a diehard fan of Vonnegut, my cursory glance of his work doesn't give me much to go on for pointing out a similar species in real life.
To answer Magga Stina:

Your photo is too blurry for me to know for sure who it is or what species.
Perhaps you can add a description in words of what I'm seeing?
Is sex considered distasteful, or harmful (std's)? Is there much Virtual sex as opposed to real sex? Are they allowed to mate outside their races?
Hey the only thing I could find out about this Being is he is some sort of Grey. Many pictures of this Being on sites but only one good one and its definitely this type of Being but I'm not sure if I can put other sites stuff up here! My 5 year old son is just like me we seem to attract everything lol but really not funny!!! I have a picture of him with a darker looking being standing beside him at Busch Gardens. Not going to post cause he's only 5 but Being is Oblong shaped head eyes are extremely white the strange thing about him is he has spirits of Humans around him just like my son. Since my husband died I'm capturing more and more things on my phone. I don't look for them and I don't own a regular camera just a cheap HTC phone and for some reason I'm getting some wild things that I never capture before on camera I've always capture spirits on camera but not like this there's so many and things I've never seen before like what I'm explaining if you could shed some light on this matter I would greatly appreciate it!!! Oh and also nobody seen him and I have many gifted Individuals around me and no one felt him seen him nothing!!
(06-19-2016, 10:27 AM)Magga Stina Wrote: Hey the only thing I could find out about this Being is he is some sort of Grey. Many pictures of this Being on sites but only one good one and its definitely this type of Being but I'm not sure if I can put other sites stuff up here! My 5 year old son is just like me we seem to attract everything lol but really not funny!!! I have a picture of him with a darker looking being standing beside him at Busch Gardens. Not going to post cause he's only 5 but Being is Oblong shaped head eyes are extremely white the strange thing about him is he has spirits of Humans around him just like my son. Since my husband died I'm capturing more and more things on my phone. I don't look for them and I don't own a regular camera just a cheap HTC phone and for some reason I'm getting some wild things that I never capture before on camera I've always capture spirits on camera but not like this there's so many and things I've never seen before like what I'm explaining if you could shed some light on this matter I would greatly appreciate it!!! Oh and also nobody seen him and I have many gifted Individuals around me and no one felt him seen him nothing!!
Seeing you ALWAYS capture spirits on camera can I suggest you prove it to science and cash in on it? Be the first to PROVE spirits exist besides in a bottle.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Is that a Roger plushie?