Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My home is cursed
07-28-2009, 05:51 AM
My home is cursed
Hello all, I think my land is cursed and I don’t know what to do with the guilt, 3 years ago my husband was ripped apart by something the people on my land call a Tokolsi it’s a monster in their culture in the years science my husband’s death I have had attack people are leaving faster than I can hire them.

I do feel bad not telling them about this, does this make me a bad person? Today it was in the mille field the workers are talking about it one of them actually hid behind the tractor.

I wonder does anyone know how to help me? The attacks are getting worse and I fear for my 2 kids please any ideas
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2009, 07:14 AM
RE: My home is cursed
Hi tried to find out what a tokolsi is but had no luck, Im sure UNR will be able to help you. Hope you dont mind UNR, but you are a mine of information, i dont know how you do it, its fantastic the way you find things, well done. Sorry im of no help to you Nikki80

Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid i'll take over
07-28-2009, 07:18 AM
call Paramount. They could always use new story ideas.
07-28-2009, 07:28 AM
I hope you dont mind if I ask a few question.

1. What region are you from? You dont have to say the exact area but an idea of where you are can actually help.

2. Do the attacks only occur out in the field or has anything happened close to your house?

3. How long has the property been in your family?

4. Has the property ever been blessed by a priest or spiritual leader?

Personally I would tell the workers so they would know, might mean a few wont work but it is better than them getting hurt.

Without knowing any of those answers it could be the spirits of the land are mad because either the field is yielding the wrong crop for your area and the spirits do not approve or permission was never asked to even plant anything in their field.

If the spirits are angered and the people of your area know what is going on, I would suggest talking to a spiritual leader around that area to see what they say and who can help appease the spirits.

But that is just my opinion... others will vary
07-28-2009, 07:36 AM
i hope he can help dizziayr thanks

well Shastar:
1. Im in South Africa on a farm plot in the Wester Cape
2. in the fields and outside my home
3. it was my husbands family maybe 60 years it started with his father
4. i dont know

and the Africans call it the tokalosi there version of a spirit i think
07-28-2009, 07:44 AM
(07-28-2009 07:36 AM)Nikki80 Wrote:  i hope he can help dizziayr thanks

well Shastar:
1. Im in South Africa on a farm plot in the Wester Cape
2. in the fields and outside my home
3. it was my husbands family maybe 60 years it started with his father
4. i dont know

and the Africans call it the tokalosi there version of a spirit i think

OOOPs i spelled it wrong,no wonder, i found nowt,Oh see, dizzi dizzy dizzi!!!

Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid i'll take over
07-28-2009, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2009 08:37 AM by Shastar.)
I cant find a thing about that name.. I wonder if that is only what the local people call it. I checked African stories, legends, folklore and voo doo.

I would talk to them if I were you, some people will not talk at all as they feel it will bring them bad luck but you might bet lucky and find one who will.

To me though it seems as though the "spirits" or a *local nut* is not happy about the land being used.. If I were you I would also find a local spiritual leader to bless the land.. I would use the local beliefs as well so not of further upset the spirits.

* I say local nut just because some people are so intend on the purpose of land that they will sometimes make up "creatures or spirits" to create panic and they or someone else can have more control over the people. Easier to control if people are scared... sad.

Either way you need to talk to the local people.
07-28-2009, 08:35 AM
By being ripped apart do you mean the body (like what a lion would do) or his spirit (being torn apart from the inside).

How long has this curse existed? Since before your husband died?

Could someone around you be spreading these curse tales to hurt your crops?

Are you sure its not an actual animal stalking your fields?

Please tell us more about your definitions of a Tokolsi?

When investigating paranormal don't rely on assumptions, base your decisions on facts.
08-01-2009, 12:09 AM
My Husband was torn apart in the fields the workers said there was something there some of the workers started to flee the fields they that the extrme cold and spell of rotin meat is to them an oman that its on its way, in South Africa people wil aslways confuse the fact that there are wild animals everywere this is not true there are not lion no bears no animals were there are people.

The Tokilosi is an urban myth amongst the africans like the boogeyman to us but i got a amgoma on the land and something was there something ran at him him off his feet and smashed into a tree my Son was with us he is so stuborn the tree nearly fel on his luckerly one og the workers tackeld him out the way.

My hasbands father before he died spoke of a gate opening on his land many yeasrs ago he says things came throught it he could not see them but hear them talking in the wind sounds crazy i know but scince then the workers said the farm was cursed what happens if i bring a preist?? what if he gets hurt i cant have that on my head.

the new helpers are now aware of whats happening alot have left some have stayed some of the older workers were from when my husband was alive stay for loyalty i think I just dont kow what to do.
08-01-2009, 09:43 AM
First of all, an animal will do whatever it wants. It does not abide by the rules of humans. They go where they want and take what they want as they know no better. Whatever killed your husband was most definitely an animal.

Second, perhaps you should talk to the spiritual leaders in your town to find out what can be done. None of us here are qualified in any way to give advice if you believe your home to be cursed.

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.