Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting story!!
This happened in Frog Lake, Alberta. Where my brother works as a security at night.

While driving around, My brother and his co-worker seen 4 black horses on the road, so they chased them to where ever they were supposed to be and my brother and his co-worker went back to where they found the horses and there were 4 horses there again! But as they got closer they weren't horses... They were 4 things in black.. They were human shaped, they just stood there, & my brother couldn't see the faces.
They got scared and turned around. I told him they should've just took a photo.

They think those were demons.

Has anyone seen things that looked like animals but as you got closer it wasn't an animal?

This story weirded me out..
Not since the acid years
As long as it was'nt a black dog.If you know any truckers(old timers)ask them the legend or folk lore on this.Also google your info,you'll be suprised to find some interesting facts.I to have seen things that looked like an animal.Yet on inspecting it vanished,like it never exsisted.Let's us know,keep us posted.
LMAO Jonathan! Blueoh
'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde
There is lore about skin-walkers, and they are supposed to be shape shifters. I haven't personally seen anything that resembled an animal, and then changed shape in front of me.
Ysbryd, i can only guess what LMAO means.
But it don't change back to reality, to another perception, which i wonder is already within one to make something of a leafy tree or wot