Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to know...
What do you believe happens after we die?
Do we go to heaven or hell?
Do we just stay here?
Or is there nothing after we die?

Some people (Christians) believe we go to hell or heaven, there is so "in between". Some people believe there is an "in between" where you suffer for the bad things you did while you were on earth. I've also heard you can get trapped here on earth. Like maybe where you died or something.. I don't know. AND I've also heard some people say we just die and that's it.. Nothing!

I say that there is life after death, but what happens? I don't know.

What do you think happens after we die?

I know we don't know and we won't know till we die!

TRY to be nice..
I don't know what happens after we die. I used to wonder, but I came to the realization that here and now is more important than the hereafter. I still think it is something interesting to discuss. One thing I definitely don't buy into is that there are "punishments" and "rewards" after we die. Whatever actually does happen, I think that those particular concepts are used to manipulate people into believing.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

We are recycled. if you opted to donate organs those are removed and possibly they will live on in others. The rest of us are claimed as the insects move in start a process of breaking us down, from leeches to the carrion beetle. So no our energy doesn't die its just reclaimed as this process takes place. Then these are often food as your energy goes up the food chain to other birds and animals. This is interesting
http://www.vox.com/2014/10/28/7078151/bo...anch-decay
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Does it really matter? I mean we won't be aware of anything after this life, unless you believe in reincarnation.
'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde
(12-13-2014, 09:15 PM)Ysbryd Wrote: Does it really matter? I mean we won't be aware of anything after this life, unless you believe in reincarnation.

Uhh, I just want to know what everything thinks about this. & no, I don't believe in reincarnation hahah
Are you one of the people who believe we just die and that's that?
(12-12-2014, 05:11 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote: I don't know what happens after we die. I used to wonder, but I came to the realization that here and now is more important than the hereafter. I still think it is something interesting to discuss. One thing I definitely don't buy into is that there are "punishments" and "rewards" after we die. Whatever actually does happen, I think that those particular concepts are used to manipulate people into believing.

"I came to the realization that here and now is more important than the hereafter." True, but it's just something to think about.

I've heard a story where this man used to abuse woman and when he dies he was put in this place where he had to carry a woman on his back. The first thing I thought to myself was "how on earth would you know that if it did happen" then I thought that can't be possible haha
I think some of the children's NDE are proof of an after life. Also the children's reincarnation stories are curious, in that they know things about a past life that only someone that have lived it would know.
I don't think I want to go through life thinking this is it, when we die, we're dirt. As a christian, I do believe in heaven and hell.
I'm sure there is more after we die. I'm not religious, but this one, I'm banking on.
I am sure many of you will remember my telling you of an actual experience I had 40 years ago. I was a very lapsed Baptist . I lay awake in bed one night and I heard but did not see an Angel talk to me. After a long personal talk about my rotten childhood etc. He/She told me things were so much better when we die. It is like waking in a dream but this is the reality not the earthly life we are living now. Time does not exist except here on earth and all the things we love here will be there in abundance. Read the bible The Gospels are true. Lots of you have sneered that the bible is not all true. Agreed but The gospels are true .That is what this is all about. The good news.
(12-15-2014, 01:48 AM)lilypad Wrote: I am sure many of you will remember my telling you of an actual experience I had 40 years ago. I was a very lapsed Baptist . I lay awake in bed one night and I heard but did not see an Angel talk to me. After a long personal talk about my rotten childhood etc. He/She told me things were so much better when we die. It is like waking in a dream but this is the reality not the earthly life we are living now. Time does not exist except here on earth and all the things we love here will be there in abundance. Read the bible The Gospels are true. Lots of you have sneered that the bible is not all true. Agreed but The gospels are true .That is what this is all about. The good news.

Wow! That's awesome!

I watched this video on youtube where two people both had near death experiences and one of them was a doctor and he said all he seen was darkness, that's it! The other person seen a beautiful, colorful place where she seen her late grandparents (I think this is how it goes, I watched the video awhile back so if you seen it correct me if I'm wrong).

I do believe in heaven and hell.

I also wanted to mention.. This past summer a guy I knew hung himself and a few months later my sisters mother In law went to see a psychic or something and she asked how Thomas was (the guy who hung himself) and the psychic said that he's in the hospital and the Angels are keeping good care of him. I don't want to say this but.. Why wasn't he in hell or heaven? He wasn't a bad person but he wasn't a saint either.. what I've been taught was if you died in sin you go to hell.. I don't want to believe he's in hell but.... Yeah, I don't know.

I have SO many questions...