Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Follows Me...
Okay, so, I've been having this 'thing' following me around for quite some time. When I was little, I could see this big shadow, sometimes taking the form of a big pile of 'darkness?' other times the shape of a long slender creature. One night, I was sleeping and it appeared above my night light... It sucked the light right into it. I was scared because not only did I see it but I could hear things, like the sound of a dying creature, choking, wheezing, agonizing through it's last moments here on earth. I've always linked the shadow with that sound.

Another peculiarity is that no animal will ever go inside my room, wherever I may live. Not in my home, not in my apartment, and even if I change apartments, the same thing happens: they won't ever go into my room. Strangely enough, dogs seem to be really, and I mean really, attached to me as long as I'm not in my room.

Now, recently, I've been seeing these tiny creatures, shadowy, small, all looking at me form the edge of my bed or walls. That's been scaring the crap out of me... and I've had issues with a being (a girl to be precise) who has been appearing inside my dreams ever since I was 10 years old (i'm 25). Any ideas or should I add more information on the girl as well? I'm really hoping for someone who can shed light on this situation I'm going through.
Like the sound of a dying creature, choking, wheezing, agonizing though it's last moments here on Earth......do you think it's the girl relieving her last moments she can remember when she was alive?
Please tell us more about this girl?What is on your mind when going to sleep.In my opinion shadows,are never good,just from my experience.Are you religous?If so has your home bin blessed?Also try reading a scripture before resting.Just my thoughts,keep the faith,& please let us know.
Interesting. The shadow beings I've encountered have never made that noise, and avoided light. They did seem to be interested in electronics, and I always thought they might have drawn energy from them, somehow. Some people feel that they also draw energy from humans.

(07-10-2014, 02:00 AM)Xeroxeroxero Wrote: Okay, so, I've been having this 'thing' following me around for quite some time. When I was little, I could see this big shadow, sometimes taking the form of a big pile of 'darkness?' other times the shape of a long slender creature. One night, I was sleeping and it appeared above my night light... It sucked the light right into it. I was scared because not only did I see it but I could hear things, like the sound of a dying creature, choking, wheezing, agonizing through it's last moments here on earth. I've always linked the shadow with that sound.

Another peculiarity is that no animal will ever go inside my room, wherever I may live. Not in my home, not in my apartment, and even if I change apartments, the same thing happens: they won't ever go into my room. Strangely enough, dogs seem to be really, and I mean really, attached to me as long as I'm not in my room.

Now, recently, I've been seeing these tiny creatures, shadowy, small, all looking at me form the edge of my bed or walls. That's been scaring the crap out of me... and I've had issues with a being (a girl to be precise) who has been appearing inside my dreams ever since I was 10 years old (i'm 25). Any ideas or should I add more information on the girl as well? I'm really hoping for someone who can shed light on this situation I'm going through.

Welcome Smile

A bit of my thoughts on your post, if you allow me;

I'm actually a bit of curious about your dreams involving a girl there. Did she do anything in your dreams, maybe talking to you, or playing with you, or maybe she's just standing there and stare at you? Do you happened to have-maybe, an old sketch of some unknown girl or woman or lady-or maybe a painting or a photo? And have you ever came across a woman before, and while you feel that you didn't know her, but she seemed to know you quite well at the same time, then both of you ended up having a short yet friendly conversations?

I'm sorry about the questions Smile But I think I've had such dreams myself, maybe not literally the same, since first, I've had several women came in my dreams-not just one but three or maybe four-I'm not quite sure, but I do remember three of them exatcly. They've never came all at the same time in my dreams if you know what I mean. And second, you didn't tell us what that girl in your dreams was always doing.
I've had those dreams at some point in my life-not since I was a kid like you, however those dreams caught my attention enough since they came to me way too often. And while I didn't think that I know them at all, they seemed to friendly enough toward me. And, one of them happened to help me defeating a horrible creature that also came to me in one of my dreams.

After a short investigations, I found that one of them apparently is a spirit attached to an old painting I've always brought with me whenever and wherever I moved out, and she's at some point can be said as one of my family's protectors since I was a little kid. And the other one-who helped me defeating the horrible creature, is her master. As for the other one, I'm not quite sure who she is, but apparently she came also to help me on a particular problem I've had.

This old painting I have with me and currently hanging in my bedroom wall, is portraying a beautiful woman in traditional dress, and my late grandmother were always called her 'Balinese Girl'. And the protector spirit attached to the painting actually has similar face as this 'Balinese Girl' yet prettier-in fact, I think she's the most beautiful 'girl' I've ever seen in my life. She also came to me from time to time in real life-usually when I'm walking down the street, disguised herself as a nice and friendly elderly woman-with a strikingly similar face with the 'Balinese Girl', and approach me to say hello and have some light conversations before she'll then dissapear again.

Well, maybe it's something like this what you've experiencing there-provided this girl that came in your dreams didn't do something bad to you. Maybe she came in your dreams just to tell you that you can ask for her help if necessary, but I'm afraid I'm not quite sure about it just yet.

Sorry if I'm wrong in this, just my thoughts.

Forgive my English, I think my Bahasa is better Smile
Thank you so much for your quick replies! I've been going crazy, sometimes I just sit down and can't believe this is happening and why nobody seems to understand. I stopped sharing these things for a very very very long time.

As per the question about the house being blessed. My parents are religious and they asked a priest to bless the house, twice. The second time was when my little brother heard the sounds as well. After that, they stopped hearing them but I could still listen to these strange sounds. It didn't get better for me.

Okay, now for the girl. It's a long story, so hold on to your horses.

It started when I was around 9 or 10 years old (can't remember when was the first dream I had about this) when I saw this young girl - she was about my height, short blonde hair, pink-ish lips, a charming smile, a very expressive face and above all: she seemed to know me. At first, it was very scary because I had never had a dream like this, was I awake or was it all still a dream? I wasn't sure but what I was sure about was that that small girl wanted to play with me. She always wore these little dresses and a hair ornament that she would swap from time to time - she had a small bean bag that she would use to play catch with me. It was fun.

After I grew older, I noticed she did too and that happy-go-lucky attitude of hers changed into something more of a overprotective (and slightly annoying) older sister. She'd scold me for things that frustrated me or the mistakes i'd make in real life. Her short blonde hair had grown all the way to her shoulders but she dyed it black (somehow she made me feel like there was an inner struggle going on inside her head). Constantly bugging me about standing up for myself and being more firm in my decisions, she was a stinker.

Highschool was the same, except she was slightly taller than me and even more overprotective... Sometimes I felt she'd scold me and I would wake up from the dream. After I got into the University in the neighboring country, she stopped for a while. Maybe a few weeks would pass and she'd pop in for a bit and then she'd disappear for weeks on end. During my time in that place I dreamt something really strange which I noticed influenced the amount of time she'd come in to visit me (around the same time I had a girlfriend). After I broke up with my ex and things started stabilizing, she appeared once again but this time she was a completely different person. No strong burning emotions, no fire in her eyes; she was a submissive quiet girl. Her short black hair had grown quite a bit since highschool, back to her blonde luster like when I was little. She was constantly talking about how she wasn't feeling so good. When I tried to touch her, to pat her back or touch her hair, she'd step back and immediately tell me that I should never ever touch her or follow her. One day, I did just that. I touched her... and what I saw was beyond my comprehension: I saw bits a pieces of a little girl taken away from her grandparents (or some relative, I'm not sure) by her parents, her despair inside public transportation and the loneliness she felt, the feelings of being lost in a strange world and how she just wanted to belong somewhere. I even caught small glimpses the place she used to live and the place she traveled to.

After that incident, she stopped coming. Months would go by, I'd see her... So sad, almost bitter, and she'd just ask how I was or she'd just be peeking from the edge of my dreams and she'd disappear. At the same time I dreamt about her, there was this other girl. Long jet-black hair, pale complexion... it was like she was a walking corpse. She'd ooze tar from her flesh, and her eyes were as black as coal. The other girl was terrified of her and deep within, something told me to never ever get close to her. I see both, from time to time.
When you are dreaming are they lucid dreams, by that I mean are you aware you're dreaming and can you control them?
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
(07-10-2014, 02:56 PM)pix Wrote: When you are dreaming are they lucid dreams, by that I mean are you aware you're dreaming and can you control them?

Yes, they are Lucid. I can control everything, with the exception of both 'beings?' or whatever they are.
O.K. if this is the case then you can control these women. If you feel o.k. with one and she is beguine then leave her alone if you want the other gone then be firm tell her to go, push her away using your inner energy and don't fear you have control.
Good luck and please keep us posted. Smile
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
None of us really know what dreams are. Maybe they connect us with other living people that are also dreaming. Maybe these, now grown up to be women, are living now, somewhere on this Earth, and are dream walking into your dream. We can connect to each other through a wireless phone, why not a dream? Here's a few questions I would ask next time they visit.
1) Are you a real person, or a dream image?
2) If real ask, what their name and addresses are.
3) If real people that have died ask where buried.
That's a start anyway and these things you can check when you wake up. Keep us posted.