Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sell your soul to the devil...
Can anyone tell me how to sell my soul to the devil or meet with him for fame and wealth. Ive read that all celebrities have dis that and thats how they became big....Devil Smiley
Just learn from the Black Man at The Crossroads. No harm to your immortal soul. That's what that guitarist did in his own words, not make a pact with the devil.
"I guess the battle between Good and Evil is sort of irrelevant."
You can try e-bay....................
Was it e-bay a few years back, that a young woman sold her virginity? You know, to highest bidder? Throw your soul out there on the market. See what kind of takers you get.
There used to be a website for that. Then people started abusing it by selling other people's souls, so the site owner shut it down.

Sheesh...some people can't take a joke, eh?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...Q22eKPph1w
(06-22-2014, 12:17 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: You can try e-bay....................
Was it e-bay a few years back, that a young woman sold her virginity? You know, to highest bidder? Throw your soul out there on the market. See what kind of takers you get.

First of all, you need to establish if there is any worth to the thing.
(06-22-2014, 12:04 AM)missythestar Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to sell my soul to the devil or meet with him for fame and wealth. Ive read that all celebrities have dis that and thats how they became big....Devil Smiley

Ok...all joking aside, it IS rumored that Led Zeppelin got their fame and fortune through ceremonial magick...of the Aleister Crowley variety. So if you want to try and get ahead, maybe you should check out Thelema. No soul-selling required. Just gotta get in touch with your Holy Guardian Angel, and everything should just fall into place for you. Well, that's the theory, anyway.
Curtis Kelly, an Ex-Voodoo Witch, said that you can make a deal with the Devil for just about anything you want. A contract you will have to sign for X amount of years for fame and fortune. The day, the hour, the minute, the contract expires.....you will die. And the devils get your soul.
(06-22-2014, 12:40 AM)ChaosRose Wrote: Ok...all joking aside, it IS rumored that Led Zeppelin got their fame and fortune through ceremonial magick...of the Aleister Crowley variety. So if you want to try and get ahead, maybe you should check out Thelema. No soul-selling required. Just gotta get in touch with your Holy Guardian Angel, and everything should just fall into place for you. Well, that's the theory, anyway.

This is off topic, but I have to ask..does the theory include ripping off other people's songs?

http://www.musictimes.com/articles/6250/...-stole.htm

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

(06-22-2014, 07:36 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: Curtis Kelly, an Ex-Voodoo Witch, said that you can make a deal with the Devil for just about anything you want. A contract you will have to sign for X amount of years for fame and fortune. The day, the hour, the minute, the contract expires.....you will die. And the devils get your soul.

Does he know anything about Vodou at all? He doesn't appear to. It's a Haitian syncretic belief system. A part of the African Diaspora religions. Vodouisants consider themselves to be Catholic. Now there is also New Orleans Voodoo, which is a different sort of mixture, but still doesn't include calling on Satan...but does include a lot of Abrahamic elements, as well. Hoodoo is the folk magic, and it can be helpful or harmful depending on the intent of the practitioner.

From Wiki on Vodou and their Lwa/Loa...

"Vodouists believe in a distant and unknowable creator god, Bondye (likely derived from the French language term Bon Dieu, or Good Lord). As a way to keep their European enslavers from interfering, and to appease the authorities who prevented them from practising their own religions, the enslaved African people in Haiti syncretised the Loa with the Roman Catholic saints - so Vodoun altars will frequently have images of Catholic figures displayed. When it came in contact with Roman Catholicism, the supreme being was associated with the Judeo-Christian God, the loa becoming the saints."

Lwa are intermediary spirits between humans and God. The saints are among the Lwa, and the deity is now the Judeo-Christian deity. Vodou is a religion and not witchcraft. I'd wager this guy is making all of this up, because he is clearly clueless about it.
(06-22-2014, 08:52 AM)ChaosRose Wrote:
(06-22-2014, 07:36 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: Curtis Kelly, an Ex-Voodoo Witch, said that you can make a deal with the Devil for just about anything you want. A contract you will have to sign for X amount of years for fame and fortune. The day, the hour, the minute, the contract expires.....you will die. And the devils get your soul.

Does he know anything about Vodou at all? He doesn't appear to. It's a Haitian syncretic belief system. A part of the African Diaspora religions. Vodouisants consider themselves to be Catholic. Now there is also New Orleans Voodoo, which is a different sort of mixture, but still doesn't include calling on Satan...but does include a lot of Abrahamic elements, as well. Hoodoo is the folk magic, and it can be helpful or harmful depending on the intent of the practitioner.

From Wiki on Vodou and their Lwa/Loa...

"Vodouists believe in a distant and unknowable creator god, Bondye (likely derived from the French language term Bon Dieu, or Good Lord). As a way to keep their European enslavers from interfering, and to appease the authorities who prevented them from practising their own religions, the enslaved African people in Haiti syncretised the Loa with the Roman Catholic saints - so Vodoun altars will frequently have images of Catholic figures displayed. When it came in contact with Roman Catholicism, the supreme being was associated with the Judeo-Christian God, the loa becoming the saints."

Lwa are intermediary spirits between humans and God. The saints are among the Lwa, and the deity is now the Judeo-Christian deity. Vodou is a religion and not witchcraft. I'd wager this guy is making all of this up, because he is clearly clueless about it.

It's interesting to note that even Hoodoo, which is folk magic, relies heavily on passages from the bible.
It might be the wrong Curtis Kelly.
Look up Curtis Kelly ex-Voodoo Witch. He's a black man and his people lived in Haiti, came over as slaves. Now live in NY. Watch the video. Come back and post after. Is that fair? Cause I think you're way off on some stuff.
(06-22-2014, 09:59 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: It might be the wrong Curtis Kelly.
Look up Curtis Kelly ex-Voodoo Witch. He's a black man and his people lived in Haiti, came over as slaves. Now live in NY. Watch the video. Come back and post after. Is that fair? Cause I think you're way off on some stuff.

I already looked him up. That's why I made the post I did. He doesn't seem to know anything about actual Vodou/Voodoo. This is obviously a Christian making stuff up about Vodou/Voodoo. He doesn't even have the most rudimentary information about Vodou correct.

He's an ex-boxer turned Hollywood preacher who is now selling books and running his own "ministry." I doubt every single one of his claims because he actually doesn't know anything about Vodou, and he doesn't provide a shred of proof of any of his claims.
About led Zepplin, wasn't their hair gorgeous back then? Back when they didn't shave everything off.