Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this an evil spirit? Please help me!
I'm new here and I'm really hoping I'm posting in the right spot, I just really need some help. I've never experienced anything like this so all of this is new to me.

This all started about 2 weeks ago, I went to my Grandpa's funeral :-( and I've only been to the cemetery a handful of times (I've been really lucky and haven't had to bury many people, my Grandpa was the first person I lost that I was close to)

So a few days after the funeral I was in bed about to fall asleep and I felt someone touch my hand, I couldn't move my hand, I couldn't wake up my husband, and then I felt nails like fingernails and my hand was being squeezed. The next night (and every night since then) I fell an evil presence when I'm in bed at night. At the risk of sounding absolutely crazy I'm just going to tell you exactly what I feel. It feels like an evil man is standing above me while I'm laying in bed, it's so hard to explain all I can say is I feel like it's a man and it's an evil scary feeling! 2 nights ago I was laying in bed with my hands on my chest under the covers (ever night I keep my hands and feet completely covered because I'm terrified I'm going to feel that again!) so with my hand under the covers my hands started feeling like they had NO circulation, they were fuzzy feeling, if that makes sense, it literally felt like there was no circulation in my hands.

Every night I dread going to bed, I stay up as late as I can because I get so scared. Also, my house is very old, not sure how old but I do know the ppl that lived her before us lived here for 60 years, to my knowledge nobody died here. I don't get scared or any bad feelings at all until I lay down and all the lights are off but the tv. I pray and pray and lay in bed with my eyes closed because I feel like if I open them I'm going to see something. Nothing helps, I just eventually fall asleep.

I'm sorry I wrote you a freakin novel, I just don't know what or where else to go.

Thank you,

Jamie
The first night reminded me a bit of sleep paralysis. Was your whole body frozen, or just your hand?

If the first night actually was sleep paralysis, then the other occurrences could be from paranoia.
Just my hand, it all happened so fast I didn't even have time to react until after it stopped.
(05-30-2014, 12:39 PM)Punky Wrote: The first night reminded me a bit of sleep paralysis. Was your whole body frozen, or just your hand?

If the first night actually was sleep paralysis, then the other occurrences could be from paranoia.

I replied in the wrong spot I think. It was just my hand that I couldn't move. It all happened so fast I didn't even have time to react.
Also, there's something else I want to add. Not even sure if there's any merit to it but you'll understand why I say that. My 4 yr old son (that's why I am uncertain, kids will be kids sometimes) one night (which was a couple nights before my first incident) it was late at night, my husband was working a graveyard shift, my son was having a hard time sleeping. Right now we're in the middle of remodeling a couple of bedrooms so me, my husband and our youngest is sleeping in the living room, he is sitting in the living room and looks in the kitchen and says "mom there's someone dancing in the kitchen" So I tell him "don't be silly there's nobody dancing in the kitchen" he says "really mom there is!" My first reaction was to make sure it wasn't my other 2 kids and they were both snoring away. The next day I casually talk to him about it and he's still saying it was a man dancing in the kitchen and he was all dark like a shadow.

Like I said I know kids will be kids sometimes but I figured I would add that in here just in case. As I stated in my previous post I have never experienced anything like this so this is all new to me.

(05-30-2014, 11:58 AM)Jaysonswifey Wrote: I'm new here and I'm really hoping I'm posting in the right spot, I just really need some help. I've never experienced anything like this so all of this is new to me.

This all started about 2 weeks ago, I went to my Grandpa's funeral :-( and I've only been to the cemetery a handful of times (I've been really lucky and haven't had to bury many people, my Grandpa was the first person I lost that I was close to)

So a few days after the funeral I was in bed about to fall asleep and I felt someone touch my hand, I couldn't move my hand, I couldn't wake up my husband, and then I felt nails like fingernails and my hand was being squeezed. The next night (and every night since then) I fell an evil presence when I'm in bed at night. At the risk of sounding absolutely crazy I'm just going to tell you exactly what I feel. It feels like an evil man is standing above me while I'm laying in bed, it's so hard to explain all I can say is I feel like it's a man and it's an evil scary feeling! 2 nights ago I was laying in bed with my hands on my chest under the covers (ever night I keep my hands and feet completely covered because I'm terrified I'm going to feel that again!) so with my hand under the covers my hands started feeling like they had NO circulation, they were fuzzy feeling, if that makes sense, it literally felt like there was no circulation in my hands.

Every night I dread going to bed, I stay up as late as I can because I get so scared. Also, my house is very old, not sure how old but I do know the ppl that lived her before us lived here for 60 years, to my knowledge nobody died here. I don't get scared or any bad feelings at all until I lay down and all the lights are off but the tv. I pray and pray and lay in bed with my eyes closed because I feel like if I open them I'm going to see something. Nothing helps, I just eventually fall asleep.

I'm sorry I wrote you a freakin novel, I just don't know what or where else to go.

Thank you,

Jamie

Remodeling a home can stir up activity.Just my thoughts.
Maybe I should give some back-story. Our landlord was our landlord at our previous house. The house we live in now was his childhood home. We moved in shortly after the passing of his mother (she passed in a hospital not in the home) The parents lived here for 60 years. However, their son which is our landlord, HATES coming here but won't go into detail as to why. We're beginning to think he had a bad childhood and this house reminds him of it OR it just makes him sad because he lost his mom and 2 years ago lost his dad. His mom (from what I hear) was a nice lady but I haven't heard much about the dad other than he worked A LOT. The dad had tons and tons of stuff hidden in the walls of this house, some was found, the rest was not. We didn't find anything.

At one point he asked my husband if we've seen any ghosts, but it was left at that. I wasn't there to determine if he he joking or his demeanor when he asked.

As far as remodeling, the only thing we've done thus far is paint our youngest sons room. Which was the moms room before she passed.

(05-30-2014, 01:39 PM)MrsMultiTasker Wrote: Remodeling a home can stir up activity.Just my thoughts.

What kind of stuff was hidden in the walls? Next time you see your landlord tell him your son seen a man dancing in the kitchen, could it be his father?
Seeing facts are not wanted I thought I would offer you a chance to see if your possessed. A simple 21 question test will give you the answer.

http://www.demontest.com/D51fhd93T4pgO1p.htm
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
And how did you score there, Ugly&Rude?
(05-30-2014, 02:25 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: Seeing facts are not wanted I thought I would offer you a chance to see if your possessed. A simple 21 question test will give you the answer.

http://www.demontest.com/D51fhd93T4pgO1p.htm

Would you mind telling us what you think is going on, UNR? (As I type I realise that sounds very sarcastic. It's not. You are very good at finding mundane causes for things and I'm at a loss on this one.)
It could be your landlord experienced things when he lived there,in his younger years.Have you done a history check on this house,besides it was lived in for approx:60yrs?Yes & what were your findings?Also did you return these things to the landlord?It would be a blessing if you find money,or something worth value.You might get free rent.Just my thoughts,& keep us posted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Jack_16 Evil spirit, demon, or all in my head? AuntieEm93 13 5,445 03-14-2015, 10:42 AM
Last Post: ChaosRose
  Haunted or cursed by an evil spirit or Demon Exidras 11 11,763 11-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Exidras