Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KUNTILANAK: SCARY GHOST from indonesia
Maybe you've heard about this creature. Kuntilanak is one of the ghosts that come from Indonesia.

Kuntilanak origin, ie, a woman named Kunti who are pregnant and giving birth. However, in when the baby was out, he died. No time to look at the figure of the baby, especially holding and breastfeeding.

[Image: foto-penampakan-hantu-kuntilanak-kost.jpg%20]
Then came the news that mentions the figure of Kunti saw a white robe-ais his paw. That's why if the myths circulating in our society if there are women who give birth and then died or pregnant women died before she could give birth to her son, then he will be kuntilanak.

True or not the beginning of the story, which would seem to all agree that kuntilanak is a female figure in white robes. Whether or not that baby paw another matter.

Our society believes that Kuntilanak indeed a white-robed female figure with long hair loose. Often hovers, seemingly present in older buildings sit unoccupied or large branches. Some call it like to sing, what song either. Some call it even likes to laugh.

Whether this is actually funny what makes the figure kuntilanak often laugh. This figure usually appears on the face, as if running from an old building into a shady tree, or sitting on a tree branch with a fun swinging.

[Image: kuntilanak.jpg]

There is a mention ever see him doing other activities, such as holding a baby, combing hair, and other activities commonly performed by women.

There is a mention that we can identify the emergence of this kuntilanak of odors. If we smell the scent of jasmine jasmine trees but no, it means he's been around it.

There is a mention appearance marked as if we smell lemon. Variety of stories that appear behind the mystery kuntilanak.

Some are saying that its presence can be characterized in terms of sound. Many agree. Not from the sound of laughter, but the identity of the sound sound sound chick. According to the story, if you hear a sound then that's a chick kuntilanak.

Whether the sound of what it means, why are identified with chick sound. It's just that certain people believe that if we heard the sound of a chicken that's the sign kuntilanak was telling you about what is experienced or felt by way of singing.

It is said that ghosts are not dangerous only interfere. He wants to play because they feel lonely and sad. Originally we did not interfere, he will not bother us because real life is obviously different with humans.

[Image: gallery_kuntilanak24.jpg]
Welcome aboard.Never heard of this,however the name sounds nasty.Your pics are interesting.The best persons for this would be UNR,or Chris.Wait to see if they check thread,if not pm them.Good luck,keep the faith,& keep us posted.I forgot it sounds like a Banshee.
Nice try but cell phone app pictures are not paranormal.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(05-30-2014, 09:11 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: Nice try but cell phone app pictures are not paranormal.

I don't think this person is trying to imply that the pics are actually paranormal. They are sharing Indonesian folklore, and it seems, providing images to make the post more entertaining.
But the problem is so many will then take these pictures and post them as real. Why can't people just be honest?
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
I love Indonesian spirits. I want a jenglot so badly.

Anyway, I've never heard of this one. I might want to look on it more in my free time. Nice post
(05-30-2014, 07:59 AM)empiem Wrote: Maybe you've heard about this creature. Kuntilanak is one of the ghosts that come from Indonesia.

Kuntilanak origin, ie, a woman named Kunti who are pregnant and giving birth. However, in when the baby was out, he died. No time to look at the figure of the baby, especially holding and breastfeeding.

Then came the news that mentions the figure of Kunti saw a white robe-ais his paw. That's why if the myths circulating in our society if there are women who give birth and then died or pregnant women died before she could give birth to her son, then he will be kuntilanak.

True or not the beginning of the story, which would seem to all agree that kuntilanak is a female figure in white robes. Whether or not that baby paw another matter.

Our society believes that Kuntilanak indeed a white-robed female figure with long hair loose. Often hovers, seemingly present in older buildings sit unoccupied or large branches. Some call it like to sing, what song either. Some call it even likes to laugh.

Whether this is actually funny what makes the figure kuntilanak often laugh. This figure usually appears on the face, as if running from an old building into a shady tree, or sitting on a tree branch with a fun swinging.

There is a mention ever see him doing other activities, such as holding a baby, combing hair, and other activities commonly performed by women.

There is a mention that we can identify the emergence of this kuntilanak of odors. If we smell the scent of jasmine jasmine trees but no, it means he's been around it.

There is a mention appearance marked as if we smell lemon. Variety of stories that appear behind the mystery kuntilanak.

Some are saying that its presence can be characterized in terms of sound. Many agree. Not from the sound of laughter, but the identity of the sound sound sound chick. According to the story, if you hear a sound then that's a chick kuntilanak.

Whether the sound of what it means, why are identified with chick sound. It's just that certain people believe that if we heard the sound of a chicken that's the sign kuntilanak was telling you about what is experienced or felt by way of singing.

It is said that ghosts are not dangerous only interfere. He wants to play because they feel lonely and sad. Originally we did not interfere, he will not bother us because real life is obviously different with humans.

Ah, Kuntilanak. Would you like to talk to one of them? Just kidding, lol. I've been disturbed by one, about a year and a half a go, and it was quite a powerful one too. Thankfully, it has been successfully neutralized. Kuntilanak like succubus in western folklore, it's victims are mostly men, and it fed on their... what to call it? Men's essence...? Well, something like that... Anyway, nice post Smile

Forgive my English, I think my Bahasa is better Smile
Welcome and enjoy. Smile
No comment re your photo's though!!! but stories good............
Just realised...another one bit the dust....
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
(05-30-2014, 10:01 AM)Punky Wrote: I love Indonesian spirits. I want a jenglot so badly.

Anyway, I've never heard of this one. I might want to look on it more in my free time. Nice post

Well, Jenglot is somekind of tiny man figure, with long hair and nails. Very tiny, may be about 20 cm in height. But it's not a doll, not at all, because the hair and the nails are still growing. It believed that tiny figure was a real man's body a long long time a go. That man has a power beyond imagination, a very dark power, to bring destruction to whatever living thing on Earth. However, when the time came for him to die, his soul refuses to leave, because he feels terribly sorry about dark things he has done in his living time. So, his soul remains in his body, which entered the deepest state of meditation, waiting for a good time to redeem his dark sins. The body itself however, shrinking over time, and because it's in constant meditation state, it drew nature's power even more in the process. Thus it's said that Jenglot is a very powerful 'artifact' (if it can be called 'artifact' due to the believes that it's a 'living being') indeed, should someone is lucky enough to have it in his possession.

Well, that if my memory served, it has been quite a long time since the last time I disscuss Jenglot with someone else. Sorry if I'm wrong.

(05-30-2014, 07:59 AM)empiem Wrote: Maybe you've heard about this creature. Kuntilanak is one of the ghosts that come from Indonesia.

Sorry, I forgot something. Based on my own experience, the smell of jasmine can't be used to tell a presence of Kuntilanak. Kuntilanak can be categorized as negative being, and it's presence is usually can be detected through a very foul smell, like rotten corpse.

The smell of the jasmine on the other hand, can tell someone about the presence of positive beings. However, jasmine is the only exception, since other flower smells will usually tell people about the presence of negative beings. That of course, in my opinion based on my own experiences and little knowledge I have. Sorry if I'm wrong in this.

I thought flowers indicated good things.So if a spirit passes gas,is this a bad thing?I guess it would be if everyone thought it was you,unless you're home alone,but if you have pets they would get blamed.I wonder do ghosts pass gas?You know how some investigators say what's that foul odour,stentch?When nothing could possibly cause it.I think I'll try to find out this info.Do ghosts pass gas?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 SCARY Ghost Sightings Caught On Camera herotop1 1 989 06-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Darkforeboding