Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat Spirit
Today at work, a coworker saw a cat sitting on the stairs. She said it looked perfectly real and she had the urge to reach out and touch it. Upon seeing it, she said, "we have a cat." in a confused tone. Unfortunately my back was toward the stairs when she saw it. Two weeks ago we both heard, on different days, a cat which sounded like it was in the same room as us.

Has anyone else seen an animal spirit? We seem to have a whole ghost family at work!
As a matter of fact, I have a dead kitty of my own.
(05-27-2014, 10:04 PM)Punky Wrote: As a matter of fact, I have a dead kitty of my own.

Was it your own kitty or one that has adopted you?
She popped up when we moved. I named her Alice.
They are various types of animal spirits.The Natives(some of my ancestors)strongly believe in animal spirits.As I have had 2 in the past.My cat who passed of health problems,Bango.I just knew it was'nt anything else.I had a routine in the morning,& evening,& each time Bango would brush up against me,nead at my legs.After his death this continued for a bit,then subsided.I guess Bango was saying I'm ok.The other was my dog,Achew.Hence yes he had allergies,& other health problems.Before he passed we had an evening routine a short walk,weather permitting,& he'd make sure we went,unless I said look at it outside.With that said he'd grab me his leash & drop it at my feet,after his death I had'nt packed all his things away.Achews leash where I kept it hung up,would fall to the ground.I thought I'll just place it on a different hook.Nope each time after dinner,which was his routine down it came.It did last long,so I decide the last time it occured,I'd take that last walk together.So I grabbed the leash & went,since then nothing.Concidence maybe or it's a way for them to say I'm ok,just like human spirits.Keep the faith.
(05-27-2014, 09:59 PM)norwegian_wanderer Wrote: Today at work, a coworker saw a cat sitting on the stairs. She said it looked perfectly real and she had the urge to reach out and touch it. Upon seeing it, she said, "we have a cat." in a confused tone. Unfortunately my back was toward the stairs when she saw it. Two weeks ago we both heard, on different days, a cat which sounded like it was in the same room as us.

Has anyone else seen an animal spirit? We seem to have a whole ghost family at work!

Yes. We have seen, heard, and felt "ghost cats," here. There was also an odd hybrid looking entity who made an appearance once.
Here is a book that has lots of stories about ghost cats. There is one in there that talks about a little girl who lost her cat and it came back and even played with the little girl.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1.../paraqa-20
http://www.bestofalltopics.com Where any thing is possible

Have a Paranormal Question? Submit it here and get the answers.

http://www.paranormalqa.com

Be-careful what you wish for because you just might get it
Have all my cats and dogs come back to see me some full apparitions, some brushing against me, some jumping on the bed, some meowing, one going through a cat flap that was no longer there!...... they have souls too in my book.
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
Well put Pix & I totally agree with you.If they can feel pain,cry,even do funny things,just like humans,they have a soul.That's not including certain illnesses are similar to ours.To me animals are our furry 4 or 3 legged members,of our families.
We had a cat for 22 plus years who died a few years ago now. We would sit and watch TV and I would have another, smaller one set up near the main one (for my sports while she watched other). The site line would angle off into the rest of the house.
Sometimes, in the reflection, we could see the cat walking to her bowls where we kept them in the dining area. Angel, (cat's name) was a sleeper, mostly keeping to herself. Once in a while however she would run through the house like a little horse. At times we both would see her, mostly out the corner of our eyes, run through just like she used to. Other times we would see her go into one of her "hidey" places where she would stay until you called her. For me to see this was amazing in itself but for the wife? Let's just say she was worse than Scary...didn't believe in anything....yet she also saw.