Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real Way To Rid Yourself Of An Entity (dark, or otherwise)
Every day I read about 20 new stories about true, personal accounts that involve perceived paranormal occurrences.

To clarify, I would never accept all as factual, nor would I ever discount all as impossible, as both mindsets are flawed in an identical manner in which dismisses clear evidence that would either falsify or verify the stories being told. Instead, I opt for a 'healthy' amount of skepticism which analyzes variables which could include; age and perceived health of the individual telling the account, various factors within the story itself which would seem unlikely, clear potential environmental involvements which could have cause such an occurrence, and so on and so forth.

With what little solid information we are given within these 'Ghost Stories', the only logical solution is to go in with an unbiased, analytical approach. This form of observation, in itself, isn't entirely accurate, due to the circumstances in which we would be forced to observe initially; that being reading online accounts. We, however, cannot dismiss the obvious similarities and continued occurrences that develop.

It is clear that some kind of phenomenon is occurring that gives a likely outcome of something 'paranormal'. Even after we exclude all of the negative factors (health, lies, trolling, environmental, etc) that over-saturate the overall accounts, we are still left with a respectable sized population of genuine events.

In my studies of these events, I have noted a plethora of similarities referencing a number of individualistic concepts involving all aspects and relations of Ghosts. In this topic I'd like to focus on one specific belief - How to rid one's self or one's home by an entity.

Keep in mind that this is all theoretical, currently (and not in the scientific definition of 'Thoery'). However, there does seem to be a clear relation between the following actions and the following outcomes.

Every day I am presented with Ghost Stories that are placed through a rigorous straining of admitted stories on one particular website. These stories go through various forms of review by a number of individuals before they get the "O.K." to be posted. A quality I enjoy seeing very much when it comes to such a site. The submissions come from all over the world, and involve an assortment of various religions as well.

Within these stories there are occurrences such as "Exorcisms" or "Cleansings" (and various other forms of protection) that are performed by religious individuals, as well as non religious individuals, and also by individuals who do and do not appear to have a closer 'connection' when it comes to the ease of realizing there are entities in their vicinity.

In most cases, the actions carried out by all of these people have a similar effect; The likely event of a period or ever-lasting cease of involvement with the paranormal.

The observation is that, if this is working, and all of these forms of protection or riddance are doing what they were meant to do, then it has nothing to do with religious or deity factors at all. Instead, I propose that it is simply by the will of the person(s) performing the action of protection or riddance that is having the effect, rather than whatever God(s) they believe in.

To clarify further, this is not a means to say that anyone's religion is incorrect. However, only one religion can be correct, if not any at all. If there is indeed one single, correct religion, then the actions being performed by individuals using techniques of another religion should not function as well as they do.

In all of these stories, nearly all of them seem to work. Thus, we can be inclined to state that it is indeed the Will of the individual, rather than the involvement of their deity that causes the reduction of their conflicts.

Although, their strong belief in their religion itself may indeed be a factor that causes them to imply more surety, thus more will - and in conclusion, their will triumphs again.

This theory would also allow for failures. In the event that the phenomenon weakens, only to return, it may simply be a weakening of ones will, or the initial lack of surety in the performance that could cause such a weakening.

On this subject, that is my personal observation and hypothesis. Please tell me what you think (don't be afraid to shoot the theory down).

I pretty much agree with you here. I've seen secular banishings and there are herbs and tools that are good for drawing out forces. It basically comes down to intent.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone ask politely for forces to leave their house? You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
M1crOb1al, aren't you an Atheist? What methods would you use?
I agree, doesn't matter the method it's all about the belief, will and intent.
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
(05-22-2014, 02:17 PM)Punky Wrote: Just out of curiosity, does anyone ask politely for forces to leave their house? You'd be surprised how far that gets you.

Yes, it happens all the time. Although, it mainly occurs when the person making that request is otherwise calm and not terribly frightened. Nevertheless, it seems to work just as well as any other religious-based actions do.

I would also say that if the situation is more severe, simply making a request may not be as functional as a more demanding approach. According to the incidences with the stories I've read, that is.

(05-22-2014, 02:29 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: M1crOb1al, aren't you an Atheist? What methods would you use?

I suppose that would be circumstantial. If someone who wanted to use religious methods and appeared to show more 'will-power' than myself wanted to step forth and perform whatever it is they wished to perform, then I would let them. If I were by myself, I would likely request that they leave, or demand it - depending on the situation.

Although, I much rather study this phenomenon, so I may simply ask it questions, if it didn't appear to be harmful at all.
I've find your beliefs come from the heart,mind,body,& soul.I know that I have God with me at all times,& that there's angels amoungest me.No matter what this will always be my belief.Sorry if I offended anyone these are just my thoughts.
(05-23-2014, 12:42 PM)MrsMultiTasker Wrote: I've find your beliefs come from the heart,mind,body,& soul.I know that I have God with me at all times,& that there's angels amoungest me.No matter what this will always be my belief.Sorry if I offended anyone these are just my thoughts.

Mrs Pooh I don't think anyone would/should be offended you are as much entitled to your faith as anyone else here. Smile
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
Among Roman Catholic exorcists, it is accepted that a single exorcism will likely be ineffective. Often there need to be repeated efforts and even then, the foremost exorcists do not claim to be 100% effective in all cases and for all time. Also, demons can lie dormant for years and then return.

Roman Catholic exorcists do not claim to be the one who actually exorcises the demon. Only God/Jesus has that capability and authority over Satan and his demons. They simply act as a conduit or vehicle of sorts.

Lastly, while there may be secular exorcists who claim success with smudging etc. they are playing a very very dangerous game. They (or at least some) are not asking a higher power to cast or bind the demon, they are attempting to command it themselves. Now, seriously, does one really think that a demon who can cause such suffering is really going to listen to some human with a smudge stick? If that was the case, why did not the person who was being possessed or oppressed cast it out?

Personally, I put a lot of credibility in a faith/exorcist that does not try to claim 100% effectiveness and recognizes the seriousness of the situation.
As a general rule, I will totally ignore anyone offering a spiritual service that is 100% effective. 100% means they exaggerate too much.

I find sage smudging a bit New Age-y, but using salt or special hoodoo powders like Flying Devil powder or Goofer dust seems to work well. I like garlic as a deterent of spirits, or anything in the onion family really.
Whaaaaat? Flying Devil powder or Goofy dust? Lol is this like a joke? Devils can already fly. What are actually doing with this stuff and what in the underworld is Devil and Goofy dust made of?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Spirit/Evil Entity Attachment Please Help Dude 7 3,592 03-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Paranormal_Etcetera