Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Djinn, hat man, tricks of mind?
Has anyone ever wondered if Shadow People could just be Djinn?

I've always wondered that..

Anyway, I have seen a lot of shadow people.. I've seen that hat man a few times.. I just think that it could be my mind playing tricks on me.. I don't want to believe that it's real, honestly.. Real or not I have seen them quite a bit..

I've also seen "White" Shadow People.. I guess that's what they are.. I don't know..

I don't know what to think about it all.. I like to think that most of the time, it's just tricks of the mind..

This one time when I saw that Hat Man, (at least he looked like one) it freaked me out.. He was really tall and I swore that I saw black dogs darting by as we were driving home.. It was weird..

Has anyone else seen something that reminded them of a "White" Shadow Person? What do you think is up with those?

I'm not saying that Shadow People aren't real. I'm just saying that I would rather believe that it's tricks of the mind.. The topic in itself kind freaks me out..
All good points. Another thing I've wondered about is why it seems there's more sighting of these, "Shadow Men". I guess there's more people so more sightings. So is society, as a whole, hallucinating?
(05-13-2014, 01:30 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: All good points. Another thing I've wondered about is why it seems there's more sighting of these, "Shadow Men". I guess there's more people so more sightings. So is society, as a whole, hallucinating?

I don't think that ALL of society is hallucinating.. I mean they could be real.. It's just that when they are seen, I don't think that people should jump to the Shadow People conclusion so quick..

You have to think about the tricks of light.. I've seen a lot in the dark, but it could just be my eyes adjusting to the dark, or something.. I think some of my experiences could be real.. But, I don't like thinking too much about that..

I figure that, even though I have seen them many times, there is no way that every single time they were real Shadow People.. I guess... Maybe, I am in some sort of denial.. I don't know.. lol. It's just creepy... I'm just trying to keep an open mind with both a believer's and skeptic's point of view..
I agree to a second opinion. So if the cat starts freaking out too, I'm more inclined to believe there's something there.
(05-13-2014, 01:47 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: I agree to a second opinion. So if the cat starts freaking out too, I'm more inclined to believe there's something there.

Yeah, I know what you are saying.. I would most likely believe it more with a witness, even a cat. lol.. I believe that animals can "sense" things...

(05-13-2014, 12:36 AM)RecycledSoul Wrote: Has anyone ever wondered if Shadow People could just be Djinn?

Anyway, I have seen a lot of shadow people.. I've seen that hat man a few times.. I just think that it could be my mind playing tricks on me.. I don't want to believe that it's real, honestly.. Real or not I have seen them quite a bit..

I've also seen "White" Shadow People.. I guess that's what they are.. I don't know..

I don't know what to think about it all.. I like to think that most of the time, it's just tricks of the mind..

This one time when I saw that Hat Man, (at least he looked like one) it freaked me out.. He was really tall and I swore that I saw black dogs darting by as we were driving home.. It was weird..

Has anyone else seen something that reminded them of a "White" Shadow Person? What do you think is up with those?

I'm not saying that Shadow People aren't real. I'm just saying that I would rather believe that it's tricks of the mind.. The topic in itself kind freaks me out..

I think whatever names we have for Shadow People are our own ideas, and not necessarily how they would refer to themselves. I've seen the white beings, too. If you think it's tricks of the mind, try setting up a cam and see if you catch anything on it. I know they're real because the bf sees them, too, and they have touched us both. And we don't see shadows out of the corner of our eyes. We've seen the things straight on, when we're wide awake. The bf put a hand through one of them, and one was literally inches from my face. We're in the process of trying to catch them on cam. To us, they are just all different types of entities. I don't assume that the white ones are "good" and the shadows are "evil."

(05-13-2014, 09:26 PM)ChaosRose Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 12:36 AM)RecycledSoul Wrote: Has anyone ever wondered if Shadow People could just be Djinn?

I think whatever names we have for Shadow People are our own ideas, and not necessarily how they would refer to themselves. I've seen the white beings, too. If you think it's tricks of the mind, try setting up a cam and see if you catch anything on it. I know they're real because the bf sees them, too, and they have touched us both. And we don't see shadows out of the corner of our eyes. We've seen the things straight on, when we're wide awake. The bf put a hand through one of them, and one was literally inches from my face. We're in the process of trying to catch them on cam. To us, they are just all different types of entities. I don't assume that the white ones are "good" and the shadows are "evil."

Actually, I have a weird picture that I took where I often see shadow people in my room.. I guess that I will share it.. I don't know if every one will be able to notice it, but my friends have.. I think that it could be my mind "wanting" to see something..
I think that the mind really pays attention to faces.. Thus, if something looks somewhat like a face, your mind will piece it together, giving the illusion that you, indeed see a full, real, face in something that isn't a real face at all.. Does that make sense? All in all, it's up to you all to decide for yourselves..

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-13-2014, 09:50 PM)RecycledSoul Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 09:26 PM)ChaosRose Wrote:

Actually, I have a weird picture that I took where I often see shadow people in my room.. I guess that I will share it.. I don't know if every one will be able to notice it, but my friends have.. I think that it could be my mind "wanting" to see something..
I think that the mind really pays attention to faces.. Thus, if something looks somewhat like a face, your mind will piece it together, giving the illusion that you, indeed see a full, real, face in something that isn't a real face at all.. Does that make sense? All in all, it's up to you all to decide for yourselves..

Yeah it's really hard to tell that it's not just pixelation. And yes, we do have a tendency to try and make something out of nothing with our minds. But I know we've had real experiences here. We've seen them wide awake and nowhere near a bed. And they've gotten bolder so as not to "whoosh off" as soon as they're noticed.
(05-13-2014, 01:30 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: All good points. Another thing I've wondered about is why it seems there's more sighting of these, "Shadow Men". I guess there's more people so more sightings. So is society, as a whole, hallucinating?

People claim that there is a veil and it's getting thinner. I don't claim to know there is such a thing. I just think it's easier to share the stories and pics now with all the media available. I think the shadow people have always been with us, and that there really isn't anything separating us except our own ability or inability to sense or see them.
For what it's worth, it does look like a face. Your friends see a face too. I think the veil of disbelief is getting thinner. We are getting bombarded with Bigfoot, ufo, ghost, etc., stories. I think its wearing us down. Making us think, what if?
The image is so poor in quality I could pull multiple "faces" out of it. These type of images don't prove anything.