Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Car Damaged By Unseen Force
05-23-2009, 03:24 PM
RE: Car Damaged By Unseen Force
Just to throw a wrench in here- farmers have to carry about 2mil in coverage just for this sort of thing. The insurance companies frown big time on animals getting out on the road. Oh, and if you have a bull and it gets away and scares old ladies and little children, your butt is grass Owl Eyes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2009, 12:14 AM
rob707 I'm not really sure what your point is here, but yes you've definitely missed something. Niether my daughter or her boyfriend was hurt and guess what, the cow rolled off the hood of the car and walked back into the field!

So, contrary to what you're trying to say, no one laughed at any person or any animal for getting hurt or dying. It was a little country road and they were barely making any speed in the car, which is probably one reason that no one was hurt.

When they first told me what had happened, I was scared to death. But, once I found out that everyone was ok it was funny. See, around here when most people hit something and tear their car up, it's a deer. It was just funny that it was a cow in this case, none of us had ever heard of anyone hitting a cow.

So, calm yourself right down rob707, there wasn't even one little speck of blood on the car. No one is being cold hearted or cruel about the accident.

I'm sure the cow lived a happy life up until the time they slaughtered it and made steaks out of it. Opps guess that was cold hearted huh?

(05-23-2009 12:21 PM)rob707 Wrote:  
(05-23-2009 04:49 AM)Haunted Wrote:  Hmmm not sure if I'm human or not rob707, are you? And, yes it was really funny, but only after I'd seen everyone and found out that no one was hurt, not even a scratch. Even my daughters boyfriend who was driving the car, joked and laughed about it after it was all over.

did anybody put the cow out of its misery while it was laying in the road suffering, trying to get up but unable due to its broken bones, or was everybody just laughing and jokeing as you say, i know im missing the point here, or maybe i have more compassion for other living things then i should, who knows?

Paranormal Q&A
Find all posts by this user
05-28-2009, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2009 07:30 AM by rob707.)
05-28-2009, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2009 09:33 AM by Haunted.)
No rob707 no one wanted to kill a perfectly live, running around cow that was probably pretty sore, but definitely not dead. Yes, we joked him about being a cow killer, but it was a joke.

I'm tired of wasting my time in replying to your posts so this will be the last. Not sure if you're simply not reading the posts, or if you're just not understanding them.

The Cow Was Not DEAD! It Walked Away!

Paranormal Q&A
05-28-2009, 05:48 PM
just what kind of fool do you take me for, its plain as day as to what took place, you and i both know the cow was killed and suffered an agonizing death and you dadgum well know it, so dont lie like that and think i will pretend to believe you, not happening
06-16-2017, 09:11 PM
(05-28-2009 09:33 AM)Haunted Wrote:  No rob707 no one wanted to kill a perfectly live, running around cow that was probably pretty sore, but definitely not dead. Yes, we joked him about being a cow killer, but it was a joke.

I'm tired of wasting my time in replying to your posts so this will be the last. Not sure if you're simply not reading the posts, or if you're just not understanding them.

The Cow Was Not DEAD! It Walked Away!

Did you not say the hood was folded up so high they couldnt see over it to drive? Now we both know what kind of damage that does to any living creature. SO YOU MUST BE ONE RUTHLESS MEAN COLD HEARTED S.O.B.