Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science and the Supernatural
(01-30-2018, 11:10 PM)KaelisRa Wrote: I sure have. As a result, I'm now trying to make sense of them the best I can. I feel that the best way to legitimize my experiences is to work out the logic behind how they could exist. If there is a possibility that what I experienced was real, then I'd know where to start. Unfortunately, just believing that they were real doesn't help me any. I need to better understand them, in order to better identify them.

I'm lucky that the majority of my experiences have happened with someone else there. It doesn't help me prove it to other people but it definitely rules out some explanations for myself. I doubt I'll ever understand some of the things I've seen though.

Specifically, I used to be a skeptic with no reason to believe any of these things until I was with a friend and we saw something truly strange. The moon "transformed" into a color wheel and started to spin and then move around the sky for several minutes, causing us to freak the f out. Then it stopped moving, went back to it's original position, transformed back into the moon.

Several years later someone older told me a story unprovoked that was basically the same only they were alone when they saw it. I then shared my story with them. Even later than that I shared my story with another friend and then they said that they had also seen this bizarre thing, only they had been on mushrooms at the time they saw it.

Messages In This Thread
Science and the Supernatural - by UglyNRude - 10-29-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: Science and the Supernatural - by rudidur - 10-29-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Science and the Supernatural - by UglyNRude - 10-29-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Science and the Supernatural - by KaelisRa - 01-07-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Science and the Supernatural - by KaelisRa - 01-29-2018, 12:13 AM
RE: Science and the Supernatural - by KaelisRa - 01-30-2018, 11:10 PM
RE: Science and the Supernatural - by Supernatural Storyteller - 01-31-2018, 09:08 AM