Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Demon girl in a white dress
06-15-2017, 10:56 PM
Demon girl in a white dress
I recently had a very lucid dream that has turned my life upside down and really disrupted my schedule. To give context for this dream and a little about me two years ago I ended things badly with a girl who I had been with for over four years. I treated her very very badly in my young age, cheated on her, didn't do anything for her, emotionally abused her, lied to her constantly, and yet she worshipped me and loved me more than anyone ever has. Well in my stupidity I ended things with her and she moved on and ever since then I've instantly regretted it, I've lived in a constant state of pain missing her and wishing I could fix the damage I did there. Well I decided awhile ago not to ever contact her because from what I know she is very happy and engaged now and I can't risk having any effect on that happiness after everything I already put her through. Now I'm not a superstitious person at all, I've never had any sort of crazy experience that made me truly believe in the super natural. Well the other night I went to bed and I started having a dream that I was fully aware of while I was having it. Now usually when you realize you are dreaming you have full control of the dream for the most part and then you'll wake up. That wasn't the case in this dream. I had no control whatsoever of where I was or my surroundings. It's like my conscious had been dragged from my body because I could literally feel my body in my bed and my surroundings in my in like the peripheral of my mind. Well to set the scene of this dream I was in these woods that were very very real. There were large grey pine trees everywhere and I was in the middle of a small clearing. The grass was a hazy yellow green that almost glowed in the sunlight, but not in a warm way more of a sickly way. The sun was shining bright through the trees like it does right before sunset. There was a hazy gray dust floating through the air. This place to me was very real, I felt my physical being there, while at the same time feeling my body and being fully aware back in my bed. This was a dangerous place, I could feel the unsafeness of these woods. My heart was beating so hard back in my bed, I could literally feel my body sweating in my bed. But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't wake myself up. Then I felt the presence of something very very bad, almost like the feeling of pure death itself was about to come for me. I turned to one of these large gray pine trees that I felt this presence coming from. Slowly from behind this tree emerged a little girl in a white lace dress, the kind a child would wear on Easter Sunday, she had on no shoes and had dark black hair that seemed to float and move like black ink. Her skin was an ash gray, it reminded me of cigarette ash. Then her face was so horrible, where her eyes and mouth should have been were just black holes that had this staticky border to them that constantly moved. She started to move towards me and I could feel this being probe my mind, I could feel it's curiosity as to why I had brought it to me. I could feel that something I had been thinking or doing had summoned this horrible thing to me. As it moved toward me it's body would shift in a static white noise kind of way in random spots. Then it spoke to me. I could hear it in my mind in the woods and I could feel the words enter my ears back in my room in my bed. It's voice was a horrible deep piercing sound. It asked me "What desire have you called upon me for?". I remember struggling thinking that I never called this thing and all I wanted to do was tell it to go away and wake up from this. But I couldn't, and it's almost like it dragged my desire out of me and I spoke what I had been wanting to know for a long time, unwillingly spilling it from my mouth. I asked "Does 'my ex' still love me?", it laughed at me and said "I have nothing to do with matters of the heart and can not tell you anything about love". So I asked a logical based question "Does 'my ex' ever think about me?", I instantly regretted this. The creature said to me "Yes she does. The price has been paid" and boomed horrible horrible laughter, as it flashed to in front of me and grabbed my right upper arm sending a horrible horrible cold pain through my arm to my heart like a needle was being shoved in. She kept laughing as her horrible empty black hole of a mouth came closer and closer to my face swallowing my vision up until I felt my conscious slam back into my body and I sat straight up in my bed fully awake never feeling like I had been asleep, drenched in sweat freezing to death as a felt the remnants of the stinging pain from my arm to my heart where she had touched throbbed and faded away. I feel like I made a deal I was forced into with something I have no idea about. Since I've had the dream I feel this overwhelming presence of being watched constantly. Like some one has turned a tv channel to my life and is observing me. I've never had a supernatural experience like this and am more scared than I've ever been in my life. Has anyone else out there seen this little girl demon before or have they ever heard of anything like this? I need to know what I've done. I need to know if something is going to happen to me or how I can make this go away.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2017, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2017 08:55 PM by Faelyn.)
RE: Demon girl in a white dress
I would like to start by saying that I am by no means an expert in anything, that this is just my personal opinion/thoughts. I remember listening to a podcast months ago, about demonology and what happened to a family's kid. The podcast talked about how people can unwittingly be tricked into making a pact. In that family's case, the kid had been possessed. After getting an exorcism, the kid was thought to be fine. However, the kid went around and shook everybody's hand, except for the person who had performed the exorcism. That person was avoided, and afterwards the family was plagued by even worse misfortunes until they could finally expel the demon completely. According to the demonologist in the podcast, the act of shaking each family member's hand while seeming to signify that everything was okay, was actually a trick to get the family to accept the demon back into their lives and into the kid.

Your post made me think of this podcast. Perhaps something has indeed contacted you and attached itself to you. I've not heard of anything like this myself, but I understand that the world is a vast place and people experience things all the time that make no sense. Perhaps what you should do is see if you can find anyone who is good at sensing supernatural things, like some kind of priest, witch, or anyone who can use their third eye? I had a friend who had practiced accessing his third eye and he was very gifted. He could sense auras and any supernatural presences.

One thing he taught me was to try and meditate. He told me to clear my mind, and try and either create or enter a white space. He said this place was safe, and that I couldn't be harmed by anything supernatural while in this space. By doing this, I could essentially focus on myself. One thing he stressed as being important was to remember that my body is my 'temple'. I was told that I didn't have to think of my body as a temple, I could imagine it as whatever structure I wanted, and it could be as small or as big as I wanted. He also said that if I so chose, I could reimagine the structure every day if it pleased me. But as long as I was tried meditating and recalling this place, and by valuing my 'structure' or my body/spirit/soul, what have you, that it was basically like me drawing a line stating that it was mine. And as long as I strongly held to the belief that my body/soul was my own, I wouldn't have to worry about harm from other beings.

I have to admit, I'm not very good at it, and I don't practice meditating as often as I should. I don't even know if this can even remotely help you, but I thought I would share. I don't think this will make whatever is attached to you go away. Maybe this could even aggravate it? I don't really know, as I'm not well versed in such things. But i think the fact that you are aware of a presence is more than enough proof that something is latched on to you. I'm sorry this post is so long, once I got to thinking it just came pouring out. But I would definitely recommend trying to meditate and see if you can create a safe space, or see if there is someone you can contact in order to see if they can sense what is attached to you.

I seriously hope all goes well for you. I am very concerned and interested in this incident, I hope if there are any other developments that you will come back and share on this forum.

*Faelyn*
06-16-2017, 09:05 PM
(06-16-2017 08:51 PM)Faelyn Wrote:  I would like to start by saying that I am by no means an expert in anything, that this is just my personal opinion/thoughts. I remember listening to a podcast months ago, about demonology and what happened to a family's kid. The podcast talked about how people can unwittingly be tricked into making a pact. In that family's case, the kid had been possessed. After getting an exorcism, the kid was thought to be fine. However, the kid went around and shook everybody's hand, except for the person who had performed the exorcism. That person was avoided, and afterwards the family was plagued by even worse misfortunes until they could finally expel the demon completely. According to the demonologist in the podcast, the act of shaking each family member's hand while seeming to signify that everything was okay, was actually a trick to get the family to accept the demon back into their lives and into the kid.

Your post made me think of this podcast. Perhaps something has indeed contacted you and attached itself to you. I've not heard of anything like this myself, but I understand that the world is a vast place and people experience things all the time that make no sense. Perhaps what you should do is see if you can find anyone who is good at sensing supernatural things, like some kind of priest, witch, or anyone who can use their third eye? I had a friend who had practiced accessing his third eye and he was very gifted. He could sense auras and any supernatural presences.

One thing he taught me was to try and meditate. He told me to clear my mind, and try and either create or enter a white space. He said this place was safe, and that I couldn't be harmed by anything supernatural while in this space. By doing this, I could essentially focus on myself. One thing he stressed as being important was to remember that my body is my 'temple'. I was told that I didn't have to think of my body as a temple, I could imagine it as whatever structure I wanted, and it could be as small or as big as I wanted. He also said that if I so chose, I could reimagine the structure every day if it pleased me. But as long as I was tried meditating and recalling this place, and by valuing my 'structure' or my body/spirit/soul, what have you, that it was basically like me drawing a line stating that it was mine. And as long as I strongly held to the belief that my body/soul was my own, I wouldn't have to worry about harm from other beings.

I have to admit, I'm not very good at it, and I don't practice meditating as often as I should. I don't even know if this can even remotely help you, but I thought I would share. I don't think this will make whatever is attached to you go away. Maybe this could even aggravate it? I don't really know, as I'm not well versed in such things. But i think the fact that you are aware of a presence is more than enough proof that something is latched on to you. I'm sorry this post is so long, once I got to thinking it just came pouring out. But I would definitely recommend trying to meditate and see if you can create a safe space, or see if there is someone you can contact in order to see if they can sense what is attached to you.

I seriously hope all goes well for you. I am very concerned and interested in this incident, I hope if there are any other developments that you will come back and share on this forum.

Trust me it wasn't that long at all. Any sort of advice in this matter trully does help me. I appreciate you taking the time to try and help.

The current only update that I have is my phone has started getting calls from a "no caller I'd" number and when I answer it all there is is white noise. I don't know if that is related to it or a bad coincidence but it seems related to the situation
06-18-2017, 07:30 PM
Update on the situation, I was at my bosses house and his phone randomly made a loud white noise static sound followed by a human sounding female grunt, and we both looked at each other like what the hell. He even took his phone out of his pocket while it was making the noise and there was nothing on the screen. Then I came home and all the cabinet doors and drawers in the spare bathroom were open. Sleeping in the living room with my dogs tonight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The girl in the blue dress Kyona and Ria 2 527 06-16-2016 01:08 AM
Last Post: Kyona and Ria
  The girl in a red dress Abaddondawg218 2 707 03-02-2016 06:25 AM
Last Post: Abaddondawg218
  Spirit/Demon with white eyes stvangsoph 1 2,377 06-29-2013 08:46 AM
Last Post: Lichan