Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Floating object
05-15-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Floating object
(10-01-2016 03:43 AM)MLB1263 Wrote:  What do you experts think of this one. My mom took it of my nephew a few years ago while he slept. She said she didn't notice anything odd at the time.

This is a legit orb. I get the feeling of him being watched over or protected. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Did someone special to him pass recently? Could be them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2017, 11:16 AM
(05-15-2017 11:11 AM)ObjiweWoman Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 03:43 AM)MLB1263 Wrote:  What do you experts think of this one. My mom took it of my nephew a few years ago while he slept. She said she didn't notice anything odd at the time.

This is a legit orb. I get the feeling of him being watched over or protected. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Did someone special to him pass recently? Could be them.

and I can capture thousands of them by slapping a couch or scuffing my feet over carpet or slapping a bed. and shooting with my flash on.
05-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Yes. That is very true. However I have recently visually recorded a very strange phenomenon. So that you understand the environment, let me describe. These recordings have been made in a room with both windows and doors both shut tightly. Let me add, this room seals tightly enough it impairs the operation of the wood burning stove inside. There is not enough air flow in the room when in this way to allow the smoke to escape as intended. It only collects in the room, unless a window or door is opened. I've only done these recordings at night using the video setting on an iPod touch 5, using only it's built-in light for illumination. The focus is set fixed at infinity. All other light sources are eliminated. There is no activity in the room for several minutes before I begin to record. This is to allow any air currents created by movement to settle. In several recordings averaging approximately 5 minutes, I have captured in each, what I will refer to as "orbs". These show up very frequenty. In fact, every few seconds you see them float by in all directions. These to me, are obviously dust particles floating on air currents too subtle to physically detect. In each recording I have also observed at least one orb that acts differently. It actually shoots across the room, making quick, high speed turns along the way. Their appearance resembles that of the other orbs, and their flight path and speed is that of a very small insect. My wife thought perhaps it was my watch face reflecting light. So I put my watch in another room and quickly disproved this theory. I cannot explain these. I am not, by any means, saying these orbs are supernatural. But I cannot explain them. I'm fairly certain there are not "micro-currents" of air making them behave as though they are somehow alive. It is very perplexing. Have you ever witnessed this phenomenon? If so, what might be your explaination?

Whatever falls from my brain
05-22-2017, 02:07 PM
Perhaps you're breathing is causing an airflow close to the lens?
05-22-2017, 04:11 PM
Light incense and watch the smoke. Watching my security cameras you will always see dust travel in strange movements. Unless its a sealed environment you will always have air currents.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
05-23-2017, 03:05 PM
What really spooks me is the blurry face why has no mentioned the blurry face!