Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Ghosts Spirits And Hauntings (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Angels And Demons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself (/showthread.php?tid=8428)

Pages: 1 2

Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - Mr_Raz - 06-24-2010 06:00 AM

Hi all My names Raziel im new to this forum ive been seeing demons ever since i was a young child my mum is a physic and does healing to people also .... ive had dreams and premonitions of bad things also i started helping a couple of people and i would get dreams of information on how to help them and details i always would dream with wolves as my guide and even sometimes different people i was very depressed when i was younger because of so much things flooding in i could see i went to peoples houses and heard things talk to me run hide black thingos demons walking around dmeons in people who looked normal im a professional business kinda guy and and do all the normal ordinary things with this at the back of my mind i just want to know if there is anybody out there like myself i want to find ways to help people all my knowledge has been from my own experiences i wanted to know if somebody could help me with the different types of demons names body types as ive seen all types sizes some like insects some like half animals haha and no im not on drugs for the skeptic i just want a couple of friends like myself?? exchange info stories

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - dizziayr - 06-24-2010 06:05 AM

Hi Mr_Raz, welcome to TP. Im sure you'll get the answers your looking for from the wonderful people on this mega friendly forum. Looking forward to reading your stories..... Icontexto-emoticons-04-032x032

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - 1TxLady - 06-24-2010 06:44 AM

Ok who's playing with my post? I replied to this once already but it poofed into cyberspace.

Welcome to the forum Raz. Smile I think you will find many on here that have had some or all of your experiences.

Perhaps you could post your experiences as separate subjects on the forum.

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - GypsyMoon - 06-24-2010 11:30 AM

Raziel Welcome to forums,. Couldnt help but notice your name or you a Kabbalist or Vampire or a Gamer??
Neat name anyhow..
forgive me for my questions I just need a better understanding of you.
How often do you see these Demonics?
Do you communicate with them?
What is your spiritual background?
Do these Demonics have mass?
You mentioned things whispering to you in different homes? What did these things say?
Does your Mum see these demonics also?
I study Demonology "Lady Kamea" is really good also she is a Demonologist and she is Ordained also as well.
What type of information are you seeking on Demonology?
Please list your questions here and I am sure youll get answers. Thank you and Welcome to the Forums.

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - Mr_Raz - 06-24-2010 10:09 PM

Hi GypsyMoon,

ok answers to your questions

As for my name it is from a vampire game isnt it hahah
How often do you see these Demonics? Depends sometimes if i meet people and the demon is attached to them if i go to certain peoples houses sometimes at night when im driving i see them

Do you communicate with them? My dreams or in person i have gotten rid of a hand full of demons from peoples houses they talk to me telling me i know you can see me raziel and swear at me or mock laugh or people who have a demon even off the stress who are crazy just start walking up to me and touching my hands and im just a very normal guy i run my own business and things ...

What is your spiritual background? spiritual background i think im just a very open minded person i believe in god i i was brought up christian but i like to take pieces from different regions and there practices Buddhism etc etc

Do these Demonic have mass? yes they do they walk talk like you and me do come as shadows sometimes but i can see them as a monster usually

You mentioned things whispering to you in different homes? What did these things say? get out your not welcome here or if it isnt the all mightly raziel laughing swearing

Does your Mum see these demonic also? my mum is a physic she manly talks to people who have crossed over shes helped alot of people and she can see them also but not as much detail as i can

What type of information are you seeking on Demonology? im not to sure just people with same experiences like my own if anybody knows the different types of demons names body types i know i might sound crazy but im sure someone would understand thanks all =) also im a big cat fan as they can see these dumb creatures Smile

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - GypsyMoon - 06-25-2010 10:29 AM

Thank you for your reply Raziel and welcome to the forums.
Our paranormal blog also has intresting facts on Cat's but you are correct Cat's are the only creature that can walk between spiritual realm beyond the veil or Inbetween and come back. They see all types of energy and can warn you of them as well.
There are different levels of demonics different types, different ones to do different things.
There demonics of influence
Lucifer=Pride Leviathan=Envy Satan=Wrath Belphegor=Sloth Mammon=Greed Beelzebub=Gluttony "Lillith"=lust <-- in Pagan beliefs Lillith was not a demonic at all.
Then there are Possessors,Opressors,Shadows,Hungry's
Then in some cultures like in Japan animal spirits are considerd Demons but not like in Western society but to give strenth and gifts.
Then there some that consider Dragons to be demonics or even Fae.
So it would basically be impossible to list all types every culture has a different spin on it or added something different.
If there is a particular type or look of one or name you would like to discuss, it would certainly narrow it down.. I would be happy to help you anyway I can..

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - Haunted Lady - 06-25-2010 11:12 AM

Raz, it sounds to me you are very spiritually gifted in Discernment.

Researching demon's names is helpful in the area of demonology, though it isn't really something needed for practical application and understanding. Demons lie. The probability of one telling you who it really is would be very low anyway. It's more helpful to research the different types of demons, most people are familiar with incubi and sucubi (which are the rarest form and almost never seen by outsiders). The most common types of demons however, are in heirarchy.

The three tier demon system consists of;

Imps. They and their little hordling cousins are the lowest in the teir and the most common. Imps serve as footsoldiers and meddle with people in petty ways. They are also what are seen by those gifted in discernment as what we know and see to be attached shadow demons. They tend to be smaller in mass and are the easiest to rid. Imps are the demons that cause basic human wounding, divorce (desrtuction of the family), business (personal) failure, and a life of chaos. They work through alcoholism and other addictions, resentment and anger, depression and mental illness. Imps are the demons of self.

Full Demons. Think of these as the captains of the footsoldiers (the Imps) who keep the troops organized and provide a sort of order to the chaos. Full demons are immune to the effects of magick, making them more difficult to deal with unless you are operating with a deep knowledge of spiritual authority. It would be the full demon that meddles with a person who out of ministry removes others attached demons or Imps. Full demons are the ones who would posses a person for a lifetime. Demonologists are generally very familiar with this type of demon, as they become unleashed in rage when their Imps are pulled from play in spiritual warfare. It's the full demon that will attack the clergy or demonologist that attempts to remove an Imp from a client.

Haaki. The Haaki would be the demons who have complete dominion over all other demons and exert the full powers of the darkness. Haaki quite literally have a touch of Satan himself in their power and are able to manifest physically and move freely in and out of a person under control of a full demon. They come and also leave very quickly and under their own free will. Institutions are filled with people who have been controlled by a Haaki, it enters a possessed individual...then temporarily controls the person to kill or drives them completely insane and then leaves, dumping the person to deal with the destruction they often don't even remember. The Haaki is the rarest form of demon...in that in the heirarchy demonic influence is usually discovered and broken long before they come into the picture.

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - GypsyMoon - 06-25-2010 11:18 AM

Completly agree Lady K. When preforming a removal you always have to deal with at least 2 nagatives sometimes more. But usually the Possessor and the Full demonic.
I think many people attempting a removal does not know that and that will trip them up everytime.
Good information..

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - Mr_Raz - 06-25-2010 11:48 AM

Thank you so much this is very helpful you answered my question i knew there where some lower and higher ones ill give you an EG of a story i went through i was helping a lady i remember she was telling me awful story that her x husband had molested her son and that she was hearing voices in the house name calling things being moved around the usual thing the night before i was ment to go there and cleanse the house

I dreamt i was walking in her house(which id never been to) then i was in a busy airport with all these people walking very fast past me like they would smear across in fast forward there was a demon standing there still while people walked past him fast speed holding the little boy and laughing then a little girl came up to me and said ''Raziel the people are distractions follow your heart'' then she started running away talking in like an old tongue like Hebrew or something going down a sprial stairs and im like please tell me how do i help them and she handed me a medal and said Santo st Benedict it was in gold

Then i looked on the internet like crazy the st Benedict medal and what it meant i brought the medal and i took it to the ladys home i walked in there and it was how i dreamt the rooms everything i knew where her room was i walked in there and put my hands on the glass and there i felt IT the demon came out and said ''i know you can see me'' he stood next to me and i felt the carpet like the weight when someone stands next to you .....i said my prays and i even have a blessed eagle feather with sage i used aswell......

....that night i was laying in my bed and i saw this big bug like creature loooked like it had a turtle shell with HUGE like cat eyes crawl down from the top of my celling and stand infront of me then vanish

It took my breathe away i blinked for hours thinking did i just see that thing then i dreamt that infact the demon was in the Woman and she was molesting her child .........

that's one of my many experiences thanks all

RE: Can you see demons? Do you help others? trying to find others like myself - Austin - 06-25-2010 08:36 PM

goodness. heavy stuff! I'm honestly happy I don't have a gift like this! I don't think I'd be able to sleep! Good luck, anyway!