Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
need help getting rid of dark energy drain - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Ghosts Spirits And Hauntings (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Angels And Demons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: need help getting rid of dark energy drain (/showthread.php?tid=7000)

Pages: 1 2 3

need help getting rid of dark energy drain - mari - 04-18-2010 06:59 AM

It is very possible, and quite likely, that I have managed to get a serious attachment of dark, draining and oppressive energy or entity of some kind. Admittedly, I also likely brought this on myself through my own vulnerabilities.

The sensation is extremely oppressive and like a miasma that surrounds me and my children. It is like a millstone around our spiritual beings.

I have tried the visualization techniques of detaching energy cords, shielding, etc. with limited and periodic success. By limited, I mean I have seen the influence periodically weaken somewhat, but by no means is it gone.

I have also tried to cleanse my house and property. Again, very limited success. The energy is attached to me; however, by default, it has spilled over to the house and property as well and even the children.

I feel like Sisyphus pushing the boulder uphill. It has entrenched itself with what seem like unbreakable cords and hooks.

I have had similar experiences before and have found some benefit by physically changing the situation, but this time is different. I want to stand up and say No! This time be gone once and for all!

I am at a loss as how to deal with this. Any ideas would be welcome.

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - Haunted Lady - 04-18-2010 07:53 AM

Mari, I want to suggest a couple of books for you to read called the Psychic Energy Codex and also The Psychic Vampire Codex, both by Michelle Belanger. It describes how some people have a 'leak' in their vital energy life force, and ways to go about rectifying or refilling that leak.

I have to tell you here that I noted you posted this in the section on demons. Honestly...if it were demon related the fact that you took authority and it hasn't worked says to me it's probably not in fact a demon. As well, that you know your protections and understand cutting the connecting cord tells me you have a basic knowledge and understanding of energy work and metaphysics...

I know how off the wall and strange this will sound to some, but have you considered you might be a psychic vampire?

Of course, you do not have to answer that question here...but please know my PM is open to you should you need to discuss this further or more privately.

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - Alpha - 04-18-2010 08:23 AM

take a bath in holy water and pray sincerely (Yes i know it may seem a bit over the top, but trust you can never be too careful with this stuff) Seek spiritual advice from a parish priest or other spiritual figure.

God transcends any dark energy. Believe in this notion with fervent conviction and dark energy will be a thing of the past!

Bless you!

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - mari - 04-18-2010 08:30 AM

(04-18-2010 07:53 AM)Lady Kamae Wrote:  I know how off the wall and strange this will sound to some, but have you considered you might be a psychic vampire?

It is certainly possible, but I think it could go either way. From what I know, it always seemed to me that there was reciprocity. In other words, the victim and host feed off of each other to an extent, maybe at different times.

I did read the Vampire Codex but not the Energy Codex. I don't have the book anymore but will check it out. When I read it, there was a whole other constellation of issues going on. I think I am a magnet for these things. I burn pretty white hot and this has been recognized by people who are spiritually perceptive.

I wasn't sure where else to put the post so this section seemed to fit the best.

However it is framed or described, "it" is causing problems for us and I can't figure out how to get it to move on. It is draining and really impacting the whole ambient atmosphere. It definitely has a destructive side to it.

If I were to try to refine my sense of it, it is something of my creation from long ago. Like a servitor that I didn't know was actually my own creation. At the time, it met specification, but it stuck around and developed a sentience of its own and started "feeding" off of me.

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - Bracket - 04-18-2010 01:35 PM

Most of the time, this is psychological. I would suggest seeing a doctor because it sounds like depression.

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - mari - 04-18-2010 05:06 PM

That may be, but it depends on how you define it. If it is really externally imposed, then depression could certainly result from the negativity or the entity or whatever. On the other hand, if it is internal, then the negative feelings are resulting from the depression.

In all honesty, I really think that it is external unless somehow I am attracting it.
That may be, but if it is really an external energy, then that could be causing depression so it is a kind of chicken/egg question.

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - Bracket - 04-18-2010 07:29 PM

Mari

Even so, if it doesn't turn out to be depression then you can go onto the next step toward fixing it. Also, even if the depression's cause is internal or external- depression is depression, so if they give you any medication it still may help.

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - Ali - 04-18-2010 08:09 PM

Mari- I have had bad energy draining in the past. It was due to certain individuals in my life. I did not notice they were the cause until we started hanging out only occasionally. A pattern was beginning, I would notice that it would take me days to recover after being around them. I felt zapped. It took everything in me to function. Could there be someone that came into your life that could be draining you?

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - Haunted Lady - 04-19-2010 12:20 PM

Thank you for your response Ali, you have a good point...I have experienced this with a family member. Honestly she is the first person I ever recognized as a 'psychic vampire'...even though she didn't know that's what she was doing. My grandmother could suck the life force out of anyone. Spend an afternoon with her, it was guaranteed gloom and doom. When she was alive I hate to admit, we would have family holiday dinners and we often 'forgot' to invite her. Of course we would in the end feel bad and someone would go get her...but the point is she made everyone she came in contact with feel that way.

RE: need help getting rid of dark energy drain - mari - 04-19-2010 12:29 PM

Thank you everyone.

Do you think psychic vampires are part and parcel of the person or are they an energy force that gets attached to the person using the person as a mechanism to create doom and gloom?