Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
How to tell if demon or angry spirit - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Ghosts Spirits And Hauntings (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Angels And Demons (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How to tell if demon or angry spirit (/thread-5103.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

How to tell if demon or angry spirit - shelly - 01-16-2010 11:55 PM

Hi I am new here and need advice for a friend also. Her daughter is 15 and with in the last 6 months started dating a new boy. She has something crawling in bed with her and touching her. She feels like it is watching her all of the time. Her lights and tv go on and off. I found out he has always had something around him. When he was 17 a women he knew did something and said he had 7 entities around him. She poured salt around him and said a few words. Then things started happening to him. He started talking with it and provoking it with a ouija board. When they started dating he got her to use the board also. Now this is happening to her and sometimes to him at the same time in different locations from across town to many states away. He has gotten scratched and slapped. We have put herbs around the house and used sage to get rid of negative energy and it is still happening. She wears a set of his dog tags and I had her remove them to see if this would help and the times she does this she feels it in bed with her and then has an obe. How can I help them any advice would help. Thank you

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - scarygirl67 - 01-17-2010 04:57 AM

I'm honestly not sure what advice I can give you..it sounds like you have a situation that is going to need some outside help. You mentioned something about and OBE...does she intentionally try to project herself or is it just happening without her wanting it to?

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - Fiona - 01-17-2010 08:02 AM

What a frighening situation. I can only give advice based on my personal views and opinion, as I am certainly no expert.
This is what I would do if it was happening to MY daughter:

1. Ask her to stop seeing her boyfriend for a while....Just to see how much of this paranormal activity she experiences without the influence of the boy.
2. Find out how the girl feels. Is she scared and wanting to get rid of this scary energy? Because if she wants it all to stop, she needs to understand that encouraging OBE's and engaging on a Ouija Board will only invite further paranormal activity.
3. Ask her to keep a diary of what she experiences, so she can perhaps share it with a paranormal investigation team or even a priest.
4. Ask the girl is she is willing to have some sort of spiritual counselling? Or even just to have a session with a REPUTABLE psychic who may be able to give more information on what is haunting her?
5. Most of all, be supportive. I can't imagine how frightening something like this must be for a young girl, so just be there for her.

I hope others here will have some more advice, as I feel this girl needs help and I'm not sure what to do from there.

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - shelly - 01-17-2010 12:10 PM

Thank you for your replies, I have told both of them to start keeping a journal and to write the days and time and even what they were thinking when these things are happening to them. Her mom and I did not want to jump on the demon wagon but it seems to be jelous of her. They started dating right before he went into the marines, we live in Kansas and it was happening here, and now he is in California in boot camp. It is happening to both of them while seperated, sometimes only one at a time, and sometimes both of them at the same time. I don't think she is trying to project an obe unlees she is so scared she is doing it. I know it has choked him , slapped and scratched him, but only touches her. It starts by crawling on her bed touches her legs goes up her arms and touches her throught. There are smaller children in the house, so her mom is pretty scared. They will be moving across town in the next couple of weeks, we are going to kinda wait to see if it follows her again. Is a homemade ouija board as strong or stronger than a normal board? I have read some of the other things on this board on how to get rid or repell some of these things and I will buy her some rose quartz, but how do we get rid of the ouija board I read not to burn it.
I have looked at some of the paranormal investigators in Kansas and am not sure which one to contact. I know sometimes teenagers can cause poltergeist activity to happen around them, but with the things happening to them while they are not together makes me wonder, and if he is telling her everything cuz it seems jelous of her.

I want to apologize for my rambling, I just have so many thoughts and questions it is hard for me to control my self, like I said I have always been interested in the paranormal, but I was always scared of what door I would open so I just read alot of stuff and watch alot of paranormal tv. So I want to thank you again for listening and giving what advice you can. I will try to find her a spiritual counsler or someone to work with.

thanks Shelly

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - Fiona - 01-17-2010 01:57 PM

Don't apologise, Shelly. I'm glad that you've been able to offer some help to your friend. You can alway come back here and ask as many questions as you want, because everyone here is really lovely and always willing to help when they can.

I feel so bad for the young girl; she must be scared. You're doing the right thing, and doing everything you can.
Maybe just have a chat with her and make sure she understands that ouija boards and OBEs will only make things worse.

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - shelly - 01-17-2010 02:32 PM

(01-17-2010 01:57 PM)Fiona Wrote:  Don't apologise, Shelly. I'm glad that you've been able to offer some help to your friend. You can alway come back here and ask as many questions as you want, because everyone here is really lovely and always willing to help when they can.

I feel so bad for the young girl; she must be scared. You're doing the right thing, and doing everything you can.
Maybe just have a chat with her and make sure she understands that ouija boards and OBEs will only make things worse.

Thank You I have done that in a very stern voice, Knowing her mother who used to be a ghost hunter, the girl should of known better in the first place. My husband told me to stay out of it cuz he does not want it following me home endangering our children.
I just was trying to figure out if it was an angry spirit attached to the boy or if the woman who started it with the ritual did this to him and it got attached to him. From what I understand she said she is wiccian, but I know about this kind of stuff and in most wiccian rituals you do not have kind of a seance and call on shadow people. This is what started it before the girl got involved. And again thank you

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - Fiona - 01-18-2010 07:05 AM

No worries. I hope we can be of help. Let us know how she is :-)

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - TempleofTime - 01-18-2010 11:18 PM

Goodness gracious! Well definetally ensure she doesn't touch the ouija board again. Ouija may seem like a simple game but the acts the users of the board committ open the user up for demonic entities to enter them. There is also the matter of the OBE. If these are involuntary out of body experiences, the entity may be trying to enter her body by forcing her own spirit into an out of body state.
I'll pray for you!
ToT

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - Fiona - 01-19-2010 04:23 AM

I totally want to reinforce the Ouija Board thing. It should be banned in the girls house. Any entity seeing that being used well take it as an open invitiation!

RE: How to tell if demon or angry spirit - shelly - 01-19-2010 05:41 PM

(01-19-2010 04:23 AM)Fiona Wrote:  I totally want to reinforce the Ouija Board thing. It should be banned in the girls house. Any entity seeing that being used well take it as an open invitiation!

Thank you for your prayers so much. She has no ouija board in her house and the one they played with at the boyfriends house is home made. He is at bootcamp right now one of my questions is how to get ride of it, I think I read on here not to burn it.
We are in a town in Kansas with about 40,000 people so we are trying to find someone to help spiritual or otherwise. I am looking into a bigger city about 50 miles from us to see if we can find someone reputable to work with us. Here there seem to be alot of ametures that we are not sure we want to mess with.

Thanks again for your support