Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
Dark mirror!? - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Ghosts Spirits And Hauntings (http://www.talkparanormal.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Ghosts - Stories, Experiences and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Dark mirror!? (/thread-23376.html)

Dark mirror!? - truthteller - 02-14-2018

Hello from a newbie!

For years I felt some bad energy in my hallway and first I thought it had something to do with the fuse box and electromagnetic fields. I felt very angry in the hallway and I had some epic fights with my wife there. One time my wife freaked out on her dad and yelled uncontrolled at him and their relationship has not been the same after that.
Last summer I began to suspect that the mirror was the source for the dark energy. I faced the mirror and said “I´m onto you and I want you out my home”, and after that it went haywire with poltergeist activity in the hallway. It did not hide at all and even my guests got attacked by getting things thrown at them.

At this point I knew that something had attached itself to the mirror and that I had to get rid of it. We took the mirror and went to the recycling station, and the ride there was pure hell. We had to stop 4-5 times because we could not breath and the heart felt like it was about to explode.  When we finally arrived I gently pushed the mirror into the bin and said “I disown you”.

Since then I have not had any problem with paranormal activity what so ever and no yelling or any disputes with my wife. We are happy now, but still I wonder about what it was? Why the mirror? Why did it seem to be bounded to the hallway? Can it come back and haunt us again?  

I inherited the mirror from my grandmother and it was from early 1900s and it had been with me through 5 different homes.

RE: Dark mirror!? - UglyNRude - 02-14-2018

Its sad you disposed of the mirror as you could of turned it over to a number of institutes and made millions proving supernatural exists. Also let me guess you never captured any object being thrown on video? At the very least it would of sold on ebay.

RE: Dark mirror!? - truthteller - 02-15-2018

(02-14-2018, 05:19 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: Its sad you disposed of the mirror as you could of turned it over to a number of institutes and made millions proving supernatural exists. Also let me guess you never captured any object being thrown on video? At the very least it would of sold on ebay.
I tried to capture the activity on video, but my camera got shut down. If I connected it to a power outlet, the fuse would blow. If I used a battery it would be drained in minutes. I contacted a medium who lives close by and she would not even enter my home. She is an old lady and she has high blood pressure, so I completely understand why she could not help me. I also felt since I have a family I didn´t want to hold on to it and risk somebody getting hurt. Selling it would be out of the question, because I didn´t want anyone else to getting hurt either. My wife was about to smash the mirror, but that I think could have made things worse.

I know that the paranormal community would love to have their hands on that mirror, but at the time I felt an urgency to get rid of it. Hope you understand my predicament?