Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions
cell phone pic ghost - Printable Version

+- Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions (http://www.talkparanormal.com)
+-- Forum: Tech And Tip Topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+--- Forum: Ghost Pictures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: cell phone pic ghost (/showthread.php?tid=1919)

Pages: 1 2 3

cell phone pic ghost - Turtle - 07-29-2009 04:53 PM

Ok this is not my pic. My mother in law pointed the story out to me, because she knows I am into this kind of thing.

The face seems very clear. Scary on the surface anyways.

cell phone ghost pic

RE: cell phone pic ghost - Bracket - 07-29-2009 04:57 PM

I think it's a reflection off something behind the little girl of the woman taking the picture.

RE: cell phone pic ghost - eyepriestess - 07-29-2009 05:27 PM

I think that too, but it is pretty weird!

RE: cell phone pic ghost - jadewik - 07-29-2009 05:56 PM

I'd want to see the "several other pictures" that were claimed to have been taken. It might give a better idea of what is happening. Also, photographs of the person taking the photo and the area in which the photo was taken would also assist in determining the validity of this as a "paranormal" photo.

The problem is, saying "This face showed up" in a series of photos and showing the one photo, but not the others... really makes it indeterminable... because we don't know if Grandma just happened to step behind the little girl as the photo was being taken. (Was this taken prior to or after Grandma's alleged death?... we'd need dates and death certificates as well.)

I'd say it was staged just based on the lack of supporting evidence, which has been mentioned but not presented.

RE: cell phone pic ghost - CMF - 07-30-2009 09:16 AM

heck I'd like to just see the pic..
Wha happened?

RE: cell phone pic ghost - UglyNRude - 07-30-2009 09:29 AM

(07-30-2009 09:16 AM)CMF Wrote:  heck I'd like to just see the pic..
Wha happened?

You had to click at the bottom of the post but here is the link
http://www.lite105.com/Article.asp?id=1432920&kw=ghost

RE: cell phone pic ghost - CMF - 07-30-2009 11:46 AM

duhhh, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: cell phone pic ghost - AvengingxAngel - 07-30-2009 12:02 PM

That's creepy, but it does look like a reflection. I've taken pics that come out weird before but it's always some other factor with something happening with the camera and nothiong paranormal.

RE: cell phone pic ghost - Andrasta - 07-30-2009 12:23 PM

Um... I think I'm missing something here. I don't see anything that is remotely paranormal.......

RE: cell phone pic ghost - CMF - 07-30-2009 12:34 PM

Its the lady behind the girl in the picture... I dont think its paranormal. Just a hoax