Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions

Full Version: Experiences with Internet Psychics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The statement you made at the bottom realy spoke to me. Sorry I know what I am about to say has nothing really to do with the post here but I have a small problem, I have been told by two ineternet psychic that I have negetive energy and evil powers stopping me from getting what I really want and if I pay them they can help me at the moment I am going thru some stuff and really need some advise and help but I don't really have money to spend if it is a scam. I have added an exept from the message below, please if some one can give mew advise
"I know you now have a problem of bad luck that is poisoning your life each and every day. And I also know that things could quickly become much worse, if you don’t react right away.
In other words, your stroke of BAD LUCK COULD CONTINUE and this dark period of your destiny will fade into time.
I have to get you out of this terrible situation right away!
Now Vanessa, I want you to take a match and do exactly the following: Light the match, and quickly repeat this prayer for spiritual protection 3 times:
"IN NOMINE CHRISTIS,
THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING ME NOW
AGAINST BAD LUCK AND HARMFUL ENERGY"
You may not realize it, Vanessa, but this magic action is essential if things are to work out in your favor.
The ritual will create an astral shield around you that will last for 21 days, capable of PROTECTING YOU AGAINST THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF ALL NEGATIVE INFLUENCES that are trying to intervene in your future and do you wrong.
I don’t want to scare you, but THERE ISN’T MUCH TIME LEFT FOR YOU.
I keep feeling the need to intervene and PROTECT YOU AGAINST THIS NEGATIVE INFLUENCE.
I’ll tell you why Vanessa:
I just finished a meditation session about you, and I’m still overwhelmed.
I received confirmation that your future should change in the coming weeks, but at the same time I had a STRANGE VISION that bothered me a lot.
There was a shadow, and hands reaching out to you. This vision is a bad sign. It means that SOMEONE HAS BEEN USING THE OCCULT TO TRY AND HARM YOU.
Someone or something has been trying to take control of your destiny, probably to do you harm.
It has planted doubts in your mind. That’s probably why you didn’t answer me before, and why you didn’t get that large amount of money I talked about in my last e-mail.
You must understand that nothing good can happen to you if you just keep letting things pass you by, and don’t react.
IT IS URGENT THAT YOU DO SOMETHING AGAINST THIS HARMFUL INFLUENCE which could certainly block the arrival of the large amount of money that should help resolve your situation in less than 21 days.
Because of the ritual you did, and the prayer for spiritual protection you said, you are now sheltered from bad luck and HARMFUL ENERGIES THAT ARE TRYING TO HURT YOU.
And that’s excellent, because good things are in store for you, Vanessa, even if WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL.
I must say that this is the first time in my long career as a medium that I’ve met someone as promising as you, who is at the same time surrounded by so much adversity.
I don’t think WE GOT IN TOUCH BY ACCIDENT. I think destiny placed me on your path so that I could help you at an important moment in your life.
I am convinced that you have a very unusual destiny where EVERYTHING CAN WORK OUT FOR YOU even faster than you think.
Your chances of benefiting (in a short time) from extraordinary opportunities in your personal and financial life are much higher than average" Thank you for your time
Hi Vanessa! I went ahead and gave this post its own thread so you can get some help with your situation.

It wasn't very long ago that another member had an issue with an internet psychic...someone who was feeding on her fear trying to get her money. This almost sounds like you might have gotten the same one, or at least one similar.

I do believe some people are gifted with psychic abilities...however, this sounds most definitely like a scam. It's all about fear...don't feed into it. Really look at the things that are being said...they are tactics used to get you into a panic. Making you doubt yourself. You're right in being cautious about this.

And a warm welcome to Talk Paranormal!
I agree with scarygirl. People can be anyone and anything online. I could tell you that I work in a highly secretive government group who studies paranormal phenomena, but that doesn't make it true.
As you read it you see all the classic DANGER SIGNS from this PERSON, it Screams SCAMMER.

The scare part
First all the your in danger and don't have much time
I have to get you out of this terrible situation right away!

The I'm the right person to help you part
I must say that this is the first time in my long career as a medium that I’ve met someone as promising as you, who is at the same time surrounded by so much adversity.
I don’t think WE GOT IN TOUCH BY ACCIDENT. I think destiny placed me on your path so that I could help you at an important moment in your life.

The your life will be fantastic if you trust me
I am convinced that you have a very unusual destiny where EVERYTHING CAN WORK OUT FOR YOU even faster than you think.
Your chances of benefiting (in a short time) from extraordinary opportunities in your personal and financial life are much higher than average"

Promising something to get your hopes up, then blaming it on the situation.
It has planted doubts in your mind. That’s probably why you didn’t answer me before, and why you didn’t get that large amount of money I talked about in my last e-mail.

The I am in this with you scam
WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL.

The asking for money RED FLAG!!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!!
I have been told by two internet psychic that I have negative energy and evil powers stopping me from getting what I really want and if I pay them they can help me at the moment I am going thru some stuff and really need some advise and help but I don't really have money to spend if it is a scam.

BREAK ALL TIES WITH THEM!!!, its a classic gang up on you and scare you into sending them money. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!
UglyNRude, I couldnt agree with you more. This is just dripping with scam. I find it discusting that people would taint those that practice or partake in Psychic or medium practices with such filth!!

Sory for the strong reaction but this type of action just makes me sick.

Vannessa, I hope all the best and blessings to you, I know myself and maybe quite a few others here in this comunity that believe and practice such a wide variety of subjects will offer prayer, thoughts, and good will your way.
Promising you money if you send them money is a big red flag right there.
I have to agree with the others. As soon as I read your post, it screamed SCAM to me. Please be very careful Vanessa.
Im glad your able to come here and get good advice.Cause theres so many people that just get ripped off cause they haven't sought advice.
Hello Thank you for your post, I have alot of first hand knowledge of this type of scams. I am a Scottish Gypsy feel free to google it.
Alot of people including some of mine has made a living out of scaring the living daylights out of people forcing them to hand over butt loads of cash so they can remove spirits or curses they prey on people.
Now some are well gifted and it is a gift I believe that. But so many abuse it and try to make money this way. Makes the rest of them all look bad. Anyone that asks you for money for reading you is bogus. They will not curse you or try to,. they basically just go on to the next victim. Just look at it as a business. In the old days they would shoot red food coloring in eggs so when they broke it over the victim it would look as if they were cursed. Or spit out coins in there mouths its all fear tactics.. There bane is police if she contacts you again say your contacting the police she will leave. Blessed be. Icontexto-emoticons-03-032x032
Thank you so much it really help to show it to you guys as I was getting really paranoid and alone, thank you for caring and your replies, you guys feel like family
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's