Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions

Full Version: Haunted Teddy Bear - Experiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XQOABz5t-4

October 30th, 2016 - trigger bear goes off expectantly. I grab my cell phone and begin capturing alarming evidence.

pay special attention at 13:14 and then at 14:06
I have really terrible internet at my house. I really wish you would shorten these things down to the essential couple of minutes. To watch a 20 minute YouTube might take me 45 minutes by the time it goes through all the streaming. I might watch it next time I have my computer someplace that has better internet, if I think about it.
Sorry to hear about your internet connection. If u want I can send u the raw file(via drop box) minus the narrative. All in all thats about 12 minutes of video. 3 files. That or the youtube video as its own file, to help you avoid streaming. Not sure how your download speed works. Where are u?
Who/what are these 10 spirits. Did they say how they died? Do any want your help?
When asked how many spirits are in the house (with me) one said "10". Several times I've asked, we've asked and the answer comes back Native American. Ex. Are there Native Americans buried here, or Bothell, or under this house. The answers been "YES" and "Yeah".

another EVP says they wander around quite a bit, house to house. So my feeling is mixed. Still trying to decipher if in fact ten are here. Wouldn't surprise me though. They've used the word " a lot" many times before. And it feels like a lot.
When asked what do they want from me they reply with "We Want the truth."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZq8x0hBhyU
(10-31-2016 09:43 AM)macqdor Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear about your internet connection. If u want I can send u the raw file(via drop box) minus the narrative. All in all thats about 12 minutes of video. 3 files. That or the youtube video as its own file, to help you avoid streaming. Not sure how your download speed works. Where are u?

Texas. I'm in Texas. No, don't e-mail any files, I was just hoping you would post a shorter video to YouTube or another site.
Reference URL's