Talk Paranormal | Supernatural Forum and Discussions

Full Version: Seeking help and answers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm new here and my family has always been sensitive to paranormal entities and spirits. You'll have to forgive my ignorance since I'm not as familiar with most of the phrases commonly used so I'll explain as best I can.

I was hoping someone could point to me some reading or a place where I can read into a type of astral projection. You see this isn't about separating myself from my body once, it's about separating myself from my body then again and again; then joining unto myself and myself eventually going back to my body. Everything we have is in 3 dimensions and the 4th dimension is time according to science but I can leave my body and then leave it again and again which has caught some people's attention it seems. For example, I can take my spirit to the corner leave my spirit again and go to a bus stop 4 blocks away and see both spirits and then unfold myself again if I wanted up to 4 times. While I'm in my OBE I can choose to physically open doors or go thru them and I have the ability to touch people as well and also if I get really close some people can hear me. I have tested this with my brother who can sense ghosts and spirits but he can't see them clearly, but he told me the following morning and described exactly where I touched him to move his body in his bed ( I sleep in the next room and went to his room and moved him as he was sleeping on his stomach I moved him so he would sleep on his side) I've met someone in my night walks and she is a lady in her mid thirties who has experienced a severe loss in her family and we are full of questions since this isn't openly discussed at work or anywhere for that matter. I have not done this myself but she can travel to different countries and even to space she says but I personally am just new to walking around my neighborhood at 3 in the morning getting to know my neighbors. You see I have had OBE experiences since a teenager but I was too afraid to even leave my room it wasn't until recently that I now leave my house. I have found out that a lot of people can leave their body and do things like move objects or wake people up but I don't know what to even call what happens to me by projecting myself multiple times, and if there are any dangers.

As a random shot in the dark, has anyone worked with any universities that conduct studies or work with this ? You see I am aware that the military is interested in people that can interact with things once in their OBE but also I am afraid of what I'm not being told, has anyone worked with or knows someone who has worked with the military with this ?
Ahhh the power of belief and misinformation.
http://www.livescience.com/27978-astral-projection.html
I do not think there are any books that really deal with the astral well, not any I would recommend. The best advice I can give is try and get in contact with your guardian spirit{s}, they are your best guides.

Also common misconception time is not the 4th dimension.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9sbdrPVfOQ
{Its a pet peeve of mine}
(12-01-2015 05:44 PM)Fair_Luminary Wrote: [ -> ]Also common misconception time is not the 4th dimension.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9sbdrPVfOQ
{Its a pet peeve of mine}

And the 5th Dimension is a musical group.
Reference URL's